SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

uM5HFqkLTVlTT7DkZyh_DTmpbK0sQB3WRrOJJvzQlN_7WghIfD-jWjSdKe57QYEwpycnKCu8yuM495D2_qEr6C7I3MEzGJvlSLnER55Y66ubW_b3mhJoPJSGhVBx8-k9wyOnONkQMaMAgqVudbPPkDlL7Wd2wcdNDz9JXFFC09d3CRDjfQePunJ5iPo5hAex9qS7_qAzlFNwojSe3kltu10MjUcftzhU_QbKZPEyvjkt5-h9y9yKwTES_rceEY51y4FOn6OMr1lCnwaJ0drJeioRysp9TwQvuhtIi56x5USrwHrtMB0rb5z_fhPZNL3Kl0FAfqXT8U-7T27-iXtZckmobv3WmCouPDII6_73ecq-Z9Fe6xdZkmTrOV9LdvgCUQK8o4hmG9lckdSD97TssqBR1L57h1dbR-NtTn9LdUprgKVsLGIQ5w3076uvz0X2tdDkPlINDxA-65iaECNMPPrgCVB8sk7pFyVzRzYBvkSweDJHtvbin6TS0mIXE5YhsJJl4m-iab4plzGpyEPcNLDbm_8GWWXViF90eJ92v1W5iOLpkRLPmsc4Cklfs50gzSp-8qSIAfczuqRoAirmhHwTxvCMi1Qocq46mKYs5Cvgebgwh-5-REb8hYP-BxrO=w374-h768-no

C'est moi ou les proprio de Tesla se trouvent crisement king avec leur plaque ''nogaz'' ''gazwut'' ''gazlol''
Ils se trouvent tu vraiment supérieur du restant du parc automobile a cause de leur char électrique a plus de 65 000$?

Lol saw that shit just a couple hours ago. "NOGAS1" Tesla p85. HOW ORIGINAL THAT'S SO AMAZING DUDE

Finally got my first choice in the mail. Initially, DRUMMER was declined for copyright laws until they recently reversed this and sent out e-mails to people saying they can still have their initial choices free of charge. All I had to do was go to the SAAQ with the plate I'm currently using on my car, give it to them (I guess they cancel/dispose of it), sign a paper, and wait 3 weeks for this to come in the mail. I've been using the temporary plate that they gave me in the meantime.

Couldn't be happier, as I've been drumming for most of my life and take it seriously:

167uhw2.jpg

pretty cool that they decide to change their mind, but are you saying they also waived the plate fee- ie $250- just because the changed their mind?
Good deal , but makes no real sense- but our government doesn't ever make much sense.

pretty cool that they decide to change their mind, but are you saying they also waived the plate fee- ie $250- just because the changed their mind?
Good deal , but makes no real sense- but our government doesn't ever make much sense.
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised, normally I hate dealing with the SAAQ.
After receiving the e-mail, I called thinking it was a long shot by asking "So is there any way I can give this plate back, and receive the one that was initially declined for free?", because knowing them they were gonna screw me and ask for an additional $250, but that wasn't the case. Still can't believe they were cool enough to change their stupid laws and not charge people afterwards.

Pas le genre de VROOM que je m'attendais lol

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

j'ai croisé un evo-x RAWWW , et il était straight pipe. j,espère qu'il est policier, pcq avec la vacarme qui fait, dur de faire à croire que ce n'est pas voulu avec cette plaque. lol.

brand.gif

Back