SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Boulevard pie-IX

Mi quarantaine

Cheveux blond

Lunette ray ban aviator.

Pathétique.
453a6c48b9be4c07a243aca986aab344.jpg

J'ai vu hier un elantra 2012 avec la plaque "1122"
Je catch pas...

Faut tu l’arrete a une lumiere pour y demander le backstory.
Meme chose si tu vois RODTRIP.....y trip pas sur ce ke tu pense ca de l’air....mais on doute...

J'ai vu hier un elantra 2012 avec la plaque "1122"
Je catch pas...
Angel Number*1122*is believed to mean alignment of your higher purpose on the physical world. The number*1122*is a high energy number representing the importance of your mission on Earth and the abilities you have to reach them.

38bab103bdf2214b2b1b8db1b0569651.jpg

LOL JoJo Savard, ca fait un bout qu'on l'a pas vu et entendu au Québec.

Y en as tu qui se rappele d'elle ?

Maybe...regardless it’s my daily/winter beater, should I just park it and wait til snow hits the ground then? Lol

Lol not at all....i just find its the same as a kid driving around in his bimmer....when in fact its his parents car lol

Does the plate say smrtoy?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Haven’t thought of a good one yet.

Lol not at all....i just find its the same as a kid driving around in his bimmer....when in fact its his parents car lol

Ok. I understand that some people consider a winter beater to be a 1998 Honda Civic but others might have higher standards? :dunno: Besides...it’s a plate that I’ll be able to switch from one car to the next! I’ll always have a beater...

Haven’t thought of a good one yet.

Ok. I understand that some people consider a winter beater to be a 1998 Honda Civic but others might have higher standards? :dunno: Besides...it’s a plate that I’ll be able to switch from one car to the next! I’ll always have a beater...
Dont bother lol. Just move on trust me.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Couldn't take pic because the car was passing by quick but I saw a BATTMAN plate at the old port yesterday on a Jag SUV.

Vagina pi unterus ....caliss de gaspillage d'argent ca

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Back