CUBA Varadero - Grand Memories - Dec 2018

FT86RWD

Hi,

my wife and i, planning to purchase a 7 days vacation with sunwing for 800$ all fees included for a all inclusive vacation in december at grand memories in cuba varadero. is this a fair price for a depart from Montréal?

i never went there before, any advice or suggestion?

please share your experience, good or bad.

thanks alot.

Well ,you get what you pay for.

My recommendation in Varadero - Princessa del Mar Royal Service

went there 2 years ago, for 2 weeks (dont ask) obv had diarrhea after a week, which is cool beans in Cuba

was ok , full of drunk SArnia, drunken tattoed 30 year olds with Bubba themos cups

meh , was ok for the price

Cuba = any hotel = worst country .They split couple at the customs ...golden jail all over this dictatorland.
Food is corrupted , service only if you give $.
Cuba = corruption.
You have to pay fees to get out this shit place.
Dont beleive me , go and tell your experience?
Go to Punta Cana .

Hi,

my wife and i, planning to purchase a 7 days vacation with sunwing for 800$ all fees included for a all inclusive vacation in december at grand memories in cuba varadero. is this a fair price for a depart from Montréal?

i never went there before, any advice or suggestion?

please share your experience, good or bad.

thanks alot.

Si tu vas à Cuba, n’oublie pas d’applaudir le pilote de l’avion à l’atterissage!

Cuba = any hotel = worst country .They split couple at the customs ...golden jail all over this dictatorland.
Cuba = corruption.
Go to Punta Cana .

Voir que tu tip pas.

Cuba = corruption.
Go to Punta Cana .
You are also forgetting the useless tourist pesos that is pegged to the USD specially to get hard currency into the country. Wait there is more. Striking a deal with China for sugar exports in exchange for goods...

Cuba could be insanely rich but they rather follow 1960s Soviet Russia doctrine

At the last hotel i went in Cuba , an employee of the Daikiri hotel offered me women / any age / cheap cheap price.
The hotel's doctor was begging me perfume for his wife.
One morning at the buffet there was no knife to slice the bread ...took 15 minutes to find one.
At the reserved restaurant , because we were 10 minutes late ...i had to pay...we declined to bribe , went to the buffet.

Nobody trusts anyone there , the exit papers that i bought at the hotel was triple checked at the customs...like we could fake their own papers .

Op , have respect for your wife and yourself , go anywhere else.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premier...toufik-benhamiche-quebecois-condamnation-cuba

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/cuba

Been to Cuba a few times, playa pesquero was the best. Memories we went to was a daycare filled with badly behaved children from Quebec and Ontario.

Euro kids, mostly Spanish and Brits were okay.

If you have budget go to Jamaica. Totally worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

went there 2 years ago, for 2 weeks (dont ask) obv had diarrhea after a week, which is cool beans in Cuba

was ok , full of drunk SArnia, drunken tattoed 30 year olds with Bubba themos cups

meh , was ok for the price

Sums it up pretty much lol

I went to don lino 3 years ago which is considered lower tier but a hidden gem. Still loved it, Isolated and next to farmland so less tourists around. Very nice place if you want to relax and drink booze. They had free horseback riding and bicycles so you can wander around. It’s a very safe and poor area, the vistas are awesome but there’s nothing to do around. The food was terrible, but that’s cuba for you. We bought bananas from the locals and survived on that with good breakfast for the week.

I went to don lino 3 years ago which is considered lower tier but a hidden gem. Still loved it, Isolated and next to farmland so less tourists around. Very nice place if you want to relax and drink booze. They had free horseback riding and bicycles so you can wander around. It’s a very safe and poor area, the vistas are awesome but there’s nothing to do around. The food was terrible, but that’s cuba for you. We bought bananas from the locals and survived on that with good breakfast for the week.
Great vacation... Marooned on some crappy resort with terrible food then having to eat bananas to survive. Sounds like a good prison novel

I have this argument with my dad about Cuba. He thinks it's perfectly normal to shit your brains out for 3 of your 7 days on vacation...

Better get the real nice and new resorts cost almost as much as Mexico or Jamaica..

Je comprend pas le hate envers cuba. Oui c'est loin d'être le panama mais criss 700-800$ pour une semaine de vacance tout inclus tu t'attend a quoi? Sa coute presque plus cher resté chez vous et faire des activité... la bouffe est pas bin bonne mais mange des oeuf le.matin pis du poisson grillé le jour pis cest bin correct. Toujours mieu qu'un osti de buffet chinois ici.

Les cubain sont super gentil en plus et ces un super beau pays.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

new-seems-legit-memes-seems-legit-create-meme-seems-legit-memes.jpg

Je suis curieux de voir c'est quoi la fameuse bouffe pas bonne de cuba, juste pour ça j'ai le goût de booker pour juger.

Je comprend pas le hate envers cuba. Oui c'est loin d'être le panama mais criss 700-800$ pour une semaine de vacance tout inclus tu t'attend a quoi? Sa coute presque plus cher resté chez vous et faire des activité... la bouffe est pas bin bonne mais mange des oeuf le.matin pis du poisson grillé le jour pis cest bin correct. Toujours mieu qu'un osti de buffet chinois ici.

Les cubain sont super gentil en plus et ces un super beau pays.

X2....jai ete a cuba 4 fois a date et jai toujours eu des bonnes experiences. Rien de ce que Byz a ecrit...peut etre ca va avec le personnage aussi...
Pas ete malade une seule fois non plus.
Cuba ma jamais couté plus que 1000$ A part le dernier qui etait 1040.

Je suis curieux de voir c'est quoi la fameuse bouffe pas bonne de cuba, juste pour ça j'ai le goût de booker pour juger.

Cest pas aussi mauvais que le monde disent. Faut etre princesse pas mal pour exagerer de meme.

République tu est toujours malade tu peu meme pas te brossé les dent avec l'eau. Cuba tu la bois pas mais tes safe de te brossé les dents. Jamais entendu personne qui as été malade a cuba. Republique 90% du monde que je connais on été malade.

Ya pas de personage avec moi , ce que j ai ecrit je le pense , les faits sont veridiques.
Si Op veut y aller , c est son affaire , il a demande des avis il a eu le mien.

Take it or leave it i dont give a phoque @ Cuddly. If you are going to discredit my opinion i can do the same to your.

$1000 ....@Cuba ...je viens de payer beaucoup moins pour un 4 1/2 a Punta Cana.

Si , los Cubanos son muy buenas personas pero el systema es podrido.

Je suis d accord que les Québécois adorent Cuba , leurs avions sont toujours pleins a Trudeau , mais moi c est non merci.

3 hotels ou j ai été : Trip Cayo Coco , Marina Palace , Daikiri Iberostar.

Last edited:
Back