Street racing on the 40 causes an accident.

Been street racing on highways going 200+ for a long time and you'd be surprised how many times we pass cars and they pull their steering and brake hard because they are distracted and get scared.

Most dangerous drivers are not the one's street racing, it's drivers that are scared. They don't know how to react in unexpected situations and fucking brake hard/pull on steering wheel because they are scared.
Lmao nice nickname

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Even in 2003, MR weren't racing and zigzaging on highways.

-Quartier industriel de laval ou burnout at Lafleur.

that's it.

I recall certain rolls on the 40 in the west islands were neons with stock turbos spanked RSX-S full bolt-on , integras and other miscellaneous people curious to see members walk the talk.

I recall certain rolls on the 40 in the west islands were neons with stock turbos spanked RSX-S full bolt-on , integras and other miscellaneous people curious to see members walk the talk.

Still happening, but only difference is that all the cars are 400hp + now

next step is placing tons of speed cameras and average speed cameras on all the roads, just like in most of western europe. I swear I've never checked my speed to often.

Speeding fines in the UK are almost absurd and I'm pretty sure that will deter the vast majority. Fines are based on your salary, so it hurts no matter what. If you're caught on a red light camera, it's £1,000, no argument.

Yea yet people still go 80mph+... Band A-C are salary based to a max of I believe for £2500 for motorway offences and £1000 for non motorway. The salary % is up to 175%. You aren't getting a £1000 red light ticket unless it's super reckless. A red light ticket is around £100- £150 and 3 points with the MAX being £1000... Points stay on license for 4 years

In the UK you just really need to watch our for AVG speed cameras. The regular speed cameras aren't really an issue

Germany is super strict with driving violations. You will get a ticket for 5kph over in a speed camera zone

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back