Street racing on the 40 causes an accident.

Trupower Distribution

Which one of you fucking idiots did this? You want to race? Do it at night where the traffic is less dense, like your fucking brains. You guys almost killed someone from cutting off people. Fucking morons, I hope Darwin gets to you guys.
78a09c0ff7b20b715adddb62de6bf417.jpg
8097fddea8cee90b6182039eeab14f43.jpg
478a060e32a6814b1f22777594fc7b10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

That SUV is fucked, he went through the guard rail.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Yeah the van is wrecked, but I mean it didn't Flipped on the side or ran into another car.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Napierville Dragway

Rte 15 Sud, sortie 21
tel : 450-245-7574
St-Cyprien de Napierville QC CANADA
15 RANG ST-ANDRÉ

Where racing is legal and you got spectators.

Some mouth breathers never grow up. I have a friend that posts videos on his Snapchat of him driving 200 kph in his Benz after a night of drinking. Darwin.

Man... if you're going to do something like this on a public road, at least wait until there's -ZERO- traffic and make sure there's no cars in the distance. Otherwise, you're just a piece of shit whos risking the lives of people who aren't apart of your race and didn't sign up for it. Do a couple of quick pulls and leave it at that, there's no need to continue or reach excessively high speeds. If you're racing someone and their car destroys yours after 1 pull, it's probably best to just let off and stop doing what you're doing because every time you do it you're risking getting into an accident or a shitty ticket with a lot of demerit points.

Did the M4 and sportbike leave the scene of an accident leaving the minivan occupants to deal with the consequences?
Also opening photos in another tab helped me read the Odyssey lettering

Some mouth breathers never grow up. I have a friend that posts videos on his Snapchat of him driving 200 kph in his Benz after a night of drinking. Darwin.
Report him.. Man I got mad by reading this

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back