Recommendation needed for wheel wrap and tinted windows

les roues wrapper... eh ben. J'aurai toujours pensé qu'il y aurait trop de chaleur produit par les freins.

Les voitures neuve viennent avec un protecteur collé sur les roues et j'en ai vue souvent qui avait fondue

My bad. When I mt him a couple years ago for a foam gun, it was a Corvette, I figured it was for that. Completely forgot about the fact he's waiting on a Tesla :p

I hope I'm not mixing you up with someone else. lol

My bad. When I mt him a couple years ago for a foam gun, it was a Corvette, I figured it was for that. Completely forgot about the fact he's waiting on a Tesla

I hope I'm not mixing you up with someone else. lol
That's me haha! Hi man

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Exactly, I want something clean as fuck it's for a rather expensive car. The silver wheels are kinda boring but I've seen pictures with black wheels and it looks way better. Just looking for something clean and professional. And lol @ front window tint comment.... I will contact JoeyV

http://www.morethantraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/104836103-p100d-review.1910x1000.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Just send them to willcoat. About 300-400$ for all wheels sandblasted + powdercoated fast clean job and he can rim them on too for an extra.

Back