voiture sport pour ma fille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... Cegep... What a fun part of my life, Drifting in the school parking lot and drag racing every other ti-coune i came across.

Get her a white 350z and make sure you slap on the cheapest Chinese tires you can find. You clearly dont care about her safety or else you would've done the smart thing and gotten her a manual civic or fiesta.

Oh heres another suggestion what about a white Ford GT? again, slap on cheap tires and save a couple bucks on maintenance.

I can guarantee you El pipe and his old fiesta will run circles around your little girl and her 350z on a track. Its not always about how much power you put down. Specially when its a 19 yr old behind the wheel.

voila... a 17 ans ta pas d’expérience...

mon premier char étais une camry et j'ai réussis a le planter entre 2 container a vidange a rouler trop vite et faire le con...

calme toi le donneux de leçon! je comprend pas pkoi tu joue le grand frère aek moi

Parce que cest clear que ta aucune idee comment les jeunes conduise. Let me refresh you memory

My great-uncle bought a shiny new sports car for his 19 year old daughter and she wrecked it and killed herself. The 350z is (or was) the most deadly car on the road.

The RSX is the easiest car to control and the slowest of the bunch, that was my thinking there.

Its better to understeer, realise your in over your head and brake then OVERSTEER, panic break and get yourself killed. a 19 year old simply doesnt have the knowledge and driving experience to handle a high HP RWD car.

RSX All the way. Nice to drive, reliable and cheap to repair.

Stay away from RWD until she gets some practice on track.

hahaha ok je comprends vous pensez que je vais acheter un 350z. ce char la on peut l'oublier, j'avais juste mis ce char la pcq ca faisait parti de la liste de ma fille. mais non je lui acheterai pas. il y a des chars rwd qui sont pas trop pire dans la neige comme bmw ou autre berline german

hahaha ok je comprends vous pensez que je vais acheter un 350z. ce char la on peut l'oublier, j'avais juste mis ce char la pcq ca faisait parti de la liste de ma fille. mais non je lui acheterai pas. il y a des chars rwd qui sont pas trop pire dans la neige comme bmw ou autre berline german

une X1 blanche avec la N20 est pas pire comme basic white girl mobile.

i approve

Learned to drive on a 5th gen LS1 F-Body .

275 winter tires. Manual. Locking diff.

I’m a good driver today cause I learnt with something dangerous.

Never got into any accident. Always aware of surroundings. Know how to react when shit happens (ice rain, snow storm, accident in front).

Get her a 370z.

Learned to drive on a 5th gen LS1 F-Body .

275 winter tires. Manual. Locking diff.

I’m a good driver today cause I learnt with something dangerous.

Never got into any accident. Always aware of surroundings. Know how to react when shit happens (ice rain, snow storm, accident in front).

Get her a 370z.

trail by fire isnt the most efficient learning experience. its better to start with a slower car and learn how to extract every ounce of power before getting something faster.

look at motorcycles. how many people starting on a 600cc sport bike coz they "want a bike they can grow into" only to wrap themselves around a tree and die.

start slow and move up. its the same thing with cars.

pour finir mon histoire, je lui ai acheté un civic dx 2007 blanc héhé. pas une bombe mais de quoi pour avoir du fun. on est aller l'essayer sur la 10 pis ça fait en masse la job. quand les shocks vont ettre magane on va penser a mettre des shocks ajustables pis un bon set de pneu

La seule situation ou tu pense que la civic sera sport c est quand tu course contre une accent ou une kia rio.

La seule situation ou tu pense que la civic sera sport c est quand tu course contre une accent ou une kia rio.
C'est ce que les autres jeunes ont au cégep donc c'est parfait. Il y a moyen de s'énerver au volant avec n'importe quoi anyways et elle pourra plus pousser le 1.8 à fond qu'un 3.5 de 350z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back