lol Fiat Sold Only 49 Cars in Canada in July

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abarth

Where's your car's racing pedigree?

Also, check the reviews of the 124. It's far from being a shit car.

I sense envy. That's fine. As long as it's not jealousy because that's a feminine trait.

Ah and buddy, look at the photo. Those two guys are looking at the 40k sportscar instead of the half million dollar McLaren directly besides it.

Fiat need better dealer service and marketing. They came back in 2012 with fanfare but they kinda stopped their marketing.

Also some of the dealers are crap. I'm lucky to have gotten mine from sources. There are horror stories out there of cars delivered scratched.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Calme toe.. T'es parker a cote d'une Mclaren, une Porsche et une Ferrari....Lis ces 3 noms un apres l'autre....Repete les au pire a voix haute juste pour etre sur..... Oui le gars etait chaud scrap de parker ta miata pas fiable avec ces 3 bolides.

Calme toe.. T'es parker a cote d'une Mclaren, une Porsche et une Ferrari....Lis ces 3 noms un apres l'autre....Repete les au pire a voix haute juste pour etre sur..... Oui le gars etait chaud scrap de parker ta miata pas fiable avec ces 3 bolides.

Boom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abarth

Where's your car's racing pedigree?

Also, check the reviews of the 124. It's far from being a shit car.

I sense envy. That's fine. As long as it's not jealousy because that's a feminine trait.

Ah and buddy, look at the photo. Those two guys are looking at the 40k sportscar instead of the half million dollar McLaren directly besides it.

Fiat need better dealer service and marketing. They came back in 2012 with fanfare but they kinda stopped their marketing.

Also some of the dealers are crap. I'm lucky to have gotten mine from sources. There are horror stories out there of cars delivered scratched.

Ton pedigree là, ça ne veut plus rien dire pour la plupart des manufacturiers "communs"

Jeep ont sorti un Cherokee version femelle et un Renegade qui ressemble a un Nissan Cube.
La Civic de Honda est rendu plus grosse que la accord d'il y a 5 ans.
Subaru ont déjà gagné des rallye et des course avec le 22b et aujourd'hui ils gagnent les courses au supermarché.
Mercedes ont fait un char bas de gamme avec la cla250.
Et BMW ont renié 30 ans de M3 en introduisant la M2 et la M4 pour segmenter leur marché.

Fiat c'est reconnu comme étant pas bon, partout.
Ya juste des greluches et des Portugais/Italien qui achètent ça.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ton pedigree là, ça ne veut plus rien dire pour la plupart des manufacturiers "communs"

Jeep ont sorti un Cherokee version femelle et un Renegade qui ressemble a un Nissan Cube.
La Civic de Honda est rendu plus grosse que la accord d'il y a 5 ans.
Subaru ont déjà gagné des rallye et des course avec le 22b et aujourd'hui ils gagnent les courses au supermarché.
Mercedes ont fait un char bas de gamme avec la cla250.
Et BMW ont renié 30 ans de M3 en introduisant la M2 et la M4 pour segmenter leur marché.

Fiat c'est reconnu comme étant pas bon, partout.
Ya juste des greluches et des Portugais/Italien qui achètent ça.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Savage lvl 9000+

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I like how guys driving old clunkers are throwing shade. Keep it up, makes it endearing.

Whatever.

I agree that fiats in North America have a well deserved bad rep. The car isn't in its market being too small for daily driving alongside the f350s, and as aforementioned many of the dealers suck.

I'd still rather drive a 500 or even a Mini than drive a yaris or accent. I've also said before that I'd have had no problem buying a Mx5 instead of the Abarth but I like the exclusivity.

Also note that many of the warranty issues on the 500, like the Mini, are bullocks. Plastic trim doesn't line up. Fat guy sat on the leather seat with his keys in his pocket and made a hole in the seat.

Both have auto transmission issues and we all know how north America feels about manual cars.

Now if fiat have given up on North America too bad. I really think the 500 if made a bit more reliable or at least if the dealers weren't in many cases total schmucks, would've worked.

I also think that both the 500 and the Mini fill a market for smaller "luxury" cars - when compared to Accent, Yaris, Micra...- that will be lost if one of them leaves.

The other problem with the 500 is the price. Like the Smart it's priced too high and Karynne who doesn't know a steering wheel from a stroller will get an Accent because she can have it for 12$/week over 7 years.

So there. Now I'm going to enjoy day 2 at the racetrack.

Fiat blew it. Now every last person believes Fiats are unreliable and they'd be right to think that. Now, no matter how good Fiats will get, they'll always be seen as unreliable; reputation tarnished already. Much like how Mazda really fucked themselves over with their horrible subpar sheet metal problems of the mid-2000s. Now every last person will forever comment about how bad they rust when they're currently about average or even above average. People will still buy Hondas and Toyotas as opposed to Mazdas because of reliability and corrosion resistance.

If Fiat would have focused on bitting the bullet and truly solving their dependability before they left the factory, I believe sales would be promising. They literally sell less expensive Minis.

La 124 a l'air cool pareil(parce que c'est une miata) mais ça s'arrête la. Ma mère aime changer d'auto souvent et voila quelques années elle a eu une bulle d'acheter une Fiat 500 que j'ai pu conduire assez souvent, non mais quel fail, tout sur ce véhicule était questionnable. Position de conduite a chier, économie d'essence a peine mieux que mon GTI, toit vitré mais qui ne s'ouvre pas (?), même les boutons pour le volume de la radio sont une erreur de conception monumentale, faut le faire! En plus que ca semblait pas plus fiable qui faut, elle s'en est débarrasser assez vite.

LG, moi je l'aime ta barouette. Tu me donne le choix entre la mazda ou la fiat... Je vais choisir la fiat.

Also note that many of the warranty issues on the 500, like the Mini, are bullocks. Plastic trim doesn't line up. Fat guy sat on the leather seat with his keys in his pocket and made a hole in the seat.

Both have auto transmission issues and we all know how north America feels about manual cars.

Now if fiat have given up on North America too bad. I really think the 500 if made a bit more reliable or at least if the dealers weren't in many cases total schmucks, would've worked.

I also think that both the 500 and the Mini fill a market for smaller "luxury" cars - when compared to Accent, Yaris, Micra...- that will be lost if one of them leaves.

Problèmes de garantie sur la MINI? Je sais pas de quoi tu parles? La MINI n'est pas si "bullocks", c'est juste qu'elles ont la taxes "BMW" en coûts d'entretien. Et les MINI qui tombent en ruine sont des MINI qui ont manquées gravement d'entretien.

Dans la gamme des petites voitures luxueuses, il y avait déjà dans le marché: MINI Cooper, VW New Bettle, Audi A3, VW EOS, VW Golf GTI, Mazda Miata. La 500 arrivait dans un marché déjà saturé. Mais, ça doit être les anciens propriétaires de PT Cruiser qui ont surement achetées des 500: d'un fail à un autre fail.

Second day, second guy I suppose doesnt know agit about cars also second Abarth. First time I see another one.

Trolololololll
6719a966151afb1513136c0e598eb35c.jpg
20e2233993efc84dd051547ce6a8170a.jpg
6e47cc5be7902cecacb3c0ffa433beb5.jpg

Ya des Mustang V6 dans le Line Up.... C juste tout les char qui sont pas des Accord/CRV "everyday car".

Ya rien de prestigieux a être parké la.

T'arrive la avec un Camaro 4cyl propre pis tu fais le Line Up.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

I like how guys driving old clunkers are throwing shade. Keep it up, makes it endearing.

Whatever.

I agree that fiats in North America have a well deserved bad rep. The car isn't in its market being too small for daily driving alongside the f350s, and as aforementioned many of the dealers suck.

I'd still rather drive a 500 or even a Mini than drive a yaris or accent. I've also said before that I'd have had no problem buying a Mx5 instead of the Abarth but I like the exclusivity.

The other problem with the 500 is the price. Like the Smart it's priced too high and Karynne who doesn't know a steering wheel from a stroller will get an Accent because she can have it for 12$/week over 7 years.

So there. Now I'm going to enjoy day 2 at the racetrack.

La mini et la 500 n'ont rien à voir à part l'esprit rétro et la mauvaise fiabilité. La mini est un driver's car de base, tu es assis bas et ça fitte comme un gant, la qualité des matériaux est assez bonne. La fiat 500 tu es assis haut avec une planche de bord haute, tu te crois dans un camion, les matériaux sont cheap, le moteur de base est anémique, la ride feel cheap.

Ça marche pas car c'est de la cochonnerie, pas parce que c'est petit. Pareil Mercedes/Smart qui a attendu 12 ans avant de remplacer sa boîte semi automatique de merde par une boîte automatique normale ou manuelle et mettre un moteur turbo plus puissant. La réputation était scrap car c'était un produit de merde trop longtemps, même si la smart actuelle est un produit intéressant.

I'm at the Gp3r and they made me park with the exotics. Draw your own conclusions...

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180810/ea22edac422e7f4e8d8f6bebe17e460c.jpg

Ciboire de ciboire....

Le gars était ''gelé'' bin raide !
Un peu plus et il ajoutait au line up ces 4 merveilles lol,

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/32/6/1534017664-dsc00136.jpg

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/32/6/1534018027-hpim2848-3.jpg

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/32/6/1534017731-dsc00075.jpg

vous etes mechant....c'est pas cool de rire de quelqu'un gagnant d'un concours du make a wish foundation.

The 124 is good because the Italians did the styling and the Japanese built it.

Fiat 500 is a rattle/crap can but aren't horribly expensive to fix like a Mini,. The sensible choice is an Accent these days or a Corolla iM. Reliable, drives nice and you can actually fit things inside.

Back