ASE Lapping Club - Journée de lapping - samedi 28 septembre 2019 à St-Eustache

BLAAK_ITR

Notre prochaine et dernière journée de lapping de la saison 2018 à l'Autodrôme St-Eustache sera le samedi 29 septembre 2018!:(

Cette journée sera dédiée à tous les pilotes intermédiaires (jaunes du ASELC) et avancés (verts du ASELC).:bigup:

Pour s'inscrire, prière de remplir le formulaire suivant: http://www.aselc.ca/docs/ASELapping2018.pdf et faire le paiement en allant à PerryAuto Laval ou de contacter Carl chez PerryAuto Laval.

Prix: 175$ en pré-inscription / 225$ à quelque jour de l'évènement

La barrière sera ouverte vers 8h00 et la réunion obligatoire des pilotes à 9h15.:run:

C'est un rendez-vous!

I know it says it's open to intermediate and experts, I guess if I never went to ASE but have experience at icar and Tremblant, it's not the day for me?

Would love to try ASE before it closes, but I have a hard time making it during week days

I know it says it's open to intermediate and experts, I guess if I never went to ASE but have experience at icar and Tremblant, it's not the day for me?

Would love to try ASE before it closes, but I have a hard time making it during week days

Please contact Carl at PerryAuto. We usually do let people with the right amount of experience elsewhere join us on the track.

Pré-inscription de 175$ éligible jusqu'à ce mercredi à 18h00 et après c'est 225$! Faites vite pour vous inscrire!

Donc si on voulait s'inscrire jeudi en appellant par téléphone c'est rendu 225$?

Si il reste de la place encore- je suis entraine de compilier les inscrit PRE registration- c'est $225 a la porte- premier arriver- premier servit!!

Thanks for letting me in, was a great day, had a blast!

Will come back again next year!

Happy you enjoyed it Rob !!

You must have had a mixed bag of weather, how did you manage with that ?
Also was this the first time that you didn’t have ‘point by’ ?

weather was ok actually, we had light shower at the end of the day (around 4PM), but the rest of the day was dry. I was on my way out when it started to rain, so didn't really get to go on the wet track. Not a big fan of wet lapping, I feel like I don't get to use the capabilities of my car as well. If I can avoid, I always do.

Funny you are talking about the point by, I was surprised when I heard there was no mandatory point by at the driver's meeting and I have to admit I was skeptical. Although, everybody behaved nicely on track and I did not get as much ambiguity as I initially tought I would. A lot of people still do point bys even though they are not mandatory and I personally think it's a great habit to let other drivers know you saw them and you are letting them pass safely.

All in all, different from what I am used to, but very pleasant none the less! :)

We had big rain in Montreal , and expected that you had the same.
With the right tires, and different lines ,we have a lotta fun in the rain !

It's a really good group at ASE , very understanding and cooperative , especially with the new pilots.

Without "Point by" being predictable and aware is paramount. Just like street driving--without the flashers.

We all work as a team on the track. Its really easy to do, once you get used to this.

When a pilot is ready to pass , he will makes his intentions very clear. (You will see him in your mirrors)
Plan your own passes.(Thx Oktay) If after three attempts and it does not work , its pit out lane time! All good !

As I said, was skeptical at first, but everything went smoothly and everybody knew what they had to do. Never had to go to the pit lanes, everybody was respectful and gave the opportunity to pass if you were faster. My biggest question mark was that I wasn't sure of the level of each drive in the yellow group, so it's a little hard to trust everybody looks their mirror properly. But as the day went by, I realized everybody was aware and all was good.

Btw, where were you? :p

As I said, was skeptical at first, but everything went smoothly and everybody knew what they had to do. Never had to go to the pit lanes, everybody was respectful and gave the opportunity to pass if you were faster. My biggest question mark was that I wasn't sure of the level of each drive in the yellow group, so it's a little hard to trust everybody looks their mirror properly. But as the day went by, I realized everybody was aware and all was good.

Btw, where were you? :p

Very good !

You are a safe driver and we will always be happy to share the track with you.
This is exactly why I like to know the pilots and meet the new ones.
The person with their visual cars (that's all we see once driving) establish an understanding relationship.

As you know,it takes two cars to execute passes properly.

If they are from ASE ...they know ! :p
And if you are in other pro groups , the pilots usually know how to relate properly. ( ex.Viper Club)
This is the level where ASE members usually end up.*tu*

Requirements: Consistent, Predictable and Aware.

As for me , my daughter was having a baby girl on Saturday !:lock:
Mom and daughter doing well ! :victory:

Pascal right? you should have introduced yourself.
I am happy you enjoyed yourself. If you ever have questions on our lapping days- don't hesitate.

Pascal right? you should have introduced yourself.
I am happy you enjoyed yourself. If you ever have questions on our lapping days- don't hesitate.

I guess I should of :p We talked briefly in the morning around the picnic table about your cars and how you are going to try and lap every one of them during the day!

I knew it was going to be a busy day for you, didn't wan't to bother too much!

ITR,S2000,Type R, Evil Evo,E36 M3

I did speak to many people that day- but for once, I drove more than I spoke,

So Carl,

After trying them all out for Fun Factor:
Which car would you be reaching the keys for More at ASE ?

Tremblant and Mosport ?

Back