ASE Lapping Club - Journée de lapping - samedi 28 septembre 2019 à St-Eustache

So Carl,

After trying them all out for Fun Factor:
Which car would you be reaching the keys for More at ASE ?

Tremblant and Mosport ?

you know the answer- E36 M3 without doubt is the most fun, the GT3 is the hardest to drive at 10/10ths but so fast, the CTR is the easiest driving track car on the planet, the EVO is the most maintenance prone car but crazy fun too.

you know the answer- E36 M3 without doubt is the most fun, the GT3 is the hardest to drive at 10/10ths but so fast, the CTR is the easiest driving track car on the planet, the EVO is the most maintenance prone car but crazy fun too.

I did, but I had to ask , since you put some more time into the S2000 and the CTR.
Thx, Donna has a big grin in my driveway !

Any spots left for the lapping day? Also I can't remember if we need to be a ASE member? I didnt buy my membership this year, broke my 6 year streak, can't attend the weekly lapping nights anymore :(

this is last years thread- in 2019 the date is Sept 28th and there are very few spots left- drop by this week to sign up- and you do not need to be a member!

just some teasers....

lunch hour family track tours- slow speeds, family friendly, no helmets
end of day everybody welcome parade lap planned..... 2 wide , 1.6km long!!!

securing JAG to document the day, and more to come!!

Carl, I have registered but the car will not be ready in time. Car is stuck in the paintshop and clearly will not see anymore road this year. If even is sold out can I sell my spot to someone who will be able to make it for the last ever event on St-Eustache autodrome? If it's okay for you i'll see with lapping club if someone wants my spot.

Carl, I have registered but the car will not be ready in time. Car is stuck in the paintshop and clearly will not see anymore road this year. If even is sold out can I sell my spot to someone who will be able to make it for the last ever event on St-Eustache autodrome? If it's okay for you i'll see with lapping club if someone wants my spot.

cant sell spots- the groups have been set,
email me, still 2 weeks, plenty of time to fond a car. bad planning if you are at the paint shop....

so JAG is confirmed, from dawn to dusk- pictures of everything.

I will make some USB keys of all pics and sell them to those who want... no making money- just sharing memories!

cant sell spots- the groups have been set,
email me, still 2 weeks, plenty of time to fond a car. bad planning if you are at the paint shop....

perfect so that way there will be an empty spot and no one will be able to benefit from my retirement. Timing as nothing to do with that car is in paintshop for 7 months now, can't control that as I am not doing it myself. Was supposed to be done in July, then in August, then in September.

Hope you'll have fun

perfect so that way there will be an empty spot and no one will be able to benefit from my retirement. Timing as nothing to do with that car is in paintshop for 7 months now, can't control that as I am not doing it myself. Was supposed to be done in July, then in August, then in September.

Hope you'll have fun

We will have fun, no doubt.
Don't be sour because we can't easily accommodate your situation via posts on a forum.
I don't even know who you are, so if you have a problem with you car and you can't make it- you should use the same avenue you used to sign up, to notify the organizers of your situation.
From there, with proper info, we will see what we can do to fill your spot.

Was awesome to see the whole staff.... and soak in the sights, sounds and smells. Thanks TJ for the ride in the BJ Machine!! :)

Post your pics!!!

Amazing day, thanks to Carl & Co. Now, how do we follow you guys going forward next year? I don't really have/use a Facebook account. I guess ASELC will be renamed, let us know! :)

Back