I am going to hell for laughing at this ?

FHRITP

Banned
Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

"Evil is a make-believe concept we've invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans."

A progressive young American couple was killed in an Islamic State-claimed terrorist attack last month while on a bike trip around the world.

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, who were both in their late 20s, quit their jobs in 2017 to embark on a trip around the world. Austin, a vegan, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

"I’ve grown tired of spending the best hours of my day in front of a glowing rectangle, of coloring the best years of my life in swaths of grey and beige,” Austin wrote on his blog before he quit. “I’ve missed too many sunsets while my back was turned. Too many thunderstorms went unwatched, too many gentle breezes unnoticed.”

The couple documented their year-long journey on social media until it came to a tragic and gruesome end in Tajikistan, a country with a known terrorist presence.

Austin and Geoghegan were riding their bikes in the country on July 29 when they were rammed by a car, according to CBS News. Five men got out of the car and stabbed them to death along with two other cyclists, one from Switzerland and the other from the Netherlands.

Two days later, ISIS released a video showing the same men sitting in front of the black ISIS flag. They looked at the camera and vowed to kill "disbelievers," according to The New York Times.

Sauce :
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/182...umans-are-kind-and-gets-killed/partners/44450

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/07/world/asia/islamic-state-tajikistan-bike-attack.html

tenor.gif

Stabbed to death because they are non believers, what a beautiful culture they have :p

eh ben... wasn't that region voted one the best vacation destinations of 2018? I'm shocked this happened

Il est bien connu que le Tajikistan, backé financièrement par le Royaume de l'Arabie Saoudite, importe le terrorisme en Chine (Xinjiang).

idealistic stupidity #refugesswelcome #vegan #startup SOOO easy to avoid not getting killed by ISIS in their case ... just don't fuken bike there... its a war zone... Hope their sacrifice gets others to think differently about the nature of the enemy and the importance of border control and controlled immigration. sad nonetheless.

De quoi tu parles???

Toi, ferais-tu du tourisme dans des régions où le terrorisme est commandité par l'élite islamique? Moi, non.

Le Tajikistan et le Xinjiang sont deux régions juxtaposées dont le terrorisme islamique est commandité.

La Chine c'est un des derniers endroits que je visiterai sur la planète. Ce peuple ne m'intéresse pas particulièrement.
Toi, ferais-tu du tourisme dans des régions où le terrorisme est commandité par l'élite islamique? Moi, non.

Le Tajikistan et le Xinjiang sont deux régions juxtaposées dont le terrorisme islamique est commandité.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

faut vraiment être cave pour rire de l'assassinat d'un couple, aussi stupide que leurs idées pouvaient être

2 less brainless lefties. Hooray!

I do not have the same reaction for those who are unlucky, but these geniuses brought it upon themselves. The same as having no pity for the skateboarders who wipe out hard and they couldn't be bothered to wear protective gear.

Back