Shocking Video Shows Thieves Attempting to Steal $75K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dindu nuffins

"Black lives matter, they wanted to steal because their poor families are hungry. The whites and yellows keeps the money for them and don't help us".

2 Esti de tas de marde de negs sales.

Dindu nuffins

"Black lives matter, they wanted to steal because their poor families are hungry. The whites and yellows keeps the money for them and don't help us".

2 Esti de tas de marde de negs sales.
Pantalon jusqu'au genoux - check
Choisir une personne sans défense (Femme, personne âgée..) check
Attaquer sauvagement - check

To be fair a lot of people would lose their minds to get that 75k

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Tk la bonne femme a doit faire des farmer carry all day au gym parce que j’ai jamais vu quelqu’un tenir une sacoche de meme!

Guys I'm starting to give infractions on racist replies even if you put *****

It's getting out of hand how you all think speaking like that is acceptable

It's one thing to call them scum or any other word that comes to mind, but racism is not acceptable.

If you're truly racist in real life, please join some KKK forum or whatever else is out there and say whatever you want there.

Watch out guys, Persianrider donne même des infractions même si vous n'utilisez pas l'expression censurée commençant par "n".

Guys I'm starting to give infractions on racist replies even if you put *****

It's getting out of hand how you all think speaking like that is acceptable

It's one thing to call them scum or any other word that comes to mind, but racism is not acceptable.

If you're truly racist in real life, please join some KKK forum or whatever else is out there and say whatever you want there.

Unfortunatly yes, moderation is light here and it's becoming acceptable on MR. If i was you, i would ban them without a WARNING !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back