2019 Z4 looks like a 124.

lord_galathon

https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2018/08/2019-bmw-z4-leaks-with-some-fiat-inspired-looks.html

2019 BMW Z4 Leaks, Looks a Bit Like a Fiat

The leaked images, posted to Instagram by a China-based user, show off the front, side and rear of the new Z4. The German sports car will take on a bit of a Fiat inspired look out front, with headlights that are vaguely reminiscent of the Fiat 124’s. The side incorporates a large side blade element painted in a contrasting black color, which matches other gloss black painted parts including the front grille, wheels, intake vents and exhaust tips. The rear also features an integrated ducktail-style lip spoiler and thin, horizontal taillights similar to those seen on other new BMWs, like the 8 Series, for example.

Back in June, BMW provided us with some official details on the range-topping Z4 M40i. The vehicle will feature BMW’s turbocharged 3.0-liter inline six engine, which will be making at least 355 hp and 343 lb-ft of torque. Power will be sent to the rear wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission supplied by ZF. The chassis, which will be shared with the highly anticipated A90 Toyota Supra, promises to be extremely stiff and rigid, helping to provide improved handling performance over the outgoing Z4 without sacrificing ride quality.

We won’t have to wait long to get all the official info on the new BMW Z4, so stay tuned for more details on the German convertible as they become available later this month.

1573289-z4-bmw.jpg

124-abarth-front.jpg

I don't know if they look that much as one another. Rear end definitely not:

2019-BMW-Z4-Leak-2.jpg

2017-fiat-124-spider-lusso-convertible-rear-view.png

The Z4 will start at US$ 64.900$ manual 2.0L ~US$119.415 for the 3.0L 7sp auto. Pricing in Canada is not known yet.

Les 2 sont des roadster, perso je ne trouve pas qu'il se ressemble tant que ça. Énormément de différence dans les courbes.

The 124 actually look better, more mature design, less clutter. To bad for the Fiat drivetrain.

ayoye, j'avais pas vu, 120kUSD pour une Z4 avec un moteur de M2 à 65 000$ lol

mais bon, semble pas super fiable, le texte du haut dit 8spd ZF et en bas 7spd auto

Actually those prices are speculations from auto journals. They haven't announced them officially.

However there might be a good reason:

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/23/bmw-z4-roadster-unveil/#/

Like last year's concept Z4, the production vehicle is larger than the previous generation Z4 and continues the automaker's penchant for sharper, more aggressive lines.

The Z4 will be outfitted with all the latest iDrive infotainment features, dual displays and the new BMW Driving Assistant Professional. The new semi-autonomous suite will include the new Traffic Jam Assist that'll be found on the upcoming X5. When activated the new features include hands-free driving for 30 seconds when traveling under 11 miles per hour and seven seconds at higher speeds, It'll also have automatic lane changes when the turn signal is engaged.

So it will have some kind of autonomous driving.

Why someone would by a roadster that "drives itself" though is beyond me.

I understand (and would love to have) it in a 4 door with a trunk like Tesla, CT6, CTS or other long highway haul cars you can use to drive 3000km to FLA from MTL or similar.

Also am I the only one that hates the cockpit on the Z4? The dash is okay but that middle console.... essh.

0823-bmwz4-3-1.jpg

pitons.JPG

Parce que ça t'évite de te retrouver dans le clos si tu es distrait ou fatigué. En revenant d'un road trip de Wayne County, Michigan. 12 heures de conduite dont une bonne partie durant la nuit. Le système fonctionne à merveille et prend le contrôle sans devenir intrusif. On avait un X3 M430 et malgré que la conduite est plus agréable que la moyenne des SUV, sur l'autoroute en ligne droite c'est pénible. Je suis tout à fait pour et ça s'active au besoin.

OMFG !!! FUK YOU BMW!!! yu stupid FUKS .. wtf is that?I'm gonna sell my 340 because of this, I cant be associated with this brand anymore... wtfffff who is designing these monstrosities?

J'aime pas le look...j'aime mieux les vieux bmw des années 80 et 90...Z3 avec le 6, manuel. Ou meme le 1er z4

T'as ca used pour < 10.000$.

i know...

j'ai bien préciser dans le temps... quand javais 12 ans... dans les année 90 hahaha

c'etais un commentaire peu constructif, qui voulais simplement dire quand j’étais ti-cul... j’étais bandé solide sur ce model

Pas mal certain qu'en vrai elles vont être agréables à regarder.

Moi ce que je veux voir si la ligne du char avec le hardtop fermé (je dis bien hardtop et non soft top).

Edit : Ils l'ont dévoilé à Pebble Beach wtf le char n'est même plus hard top ils ont downgrade pour un soft top de pauvre :dunno:

Déception.

01-2019-bmw-z4-quail-1.jpg

02-2019-bmw-z4-quail-1.jpg

04-2019-bmw-z4-quail-1.jpg

05-2019-bmw-z4-quail-1.jpg

10-2019-bmw-z4-quail-1.jpg

2019-bmw-z4-m40i-13-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back