Who’s up for a one sided story

faut le faire, ils sont payés quoi? 40k/an les policiers de métro... Esti que ce n'est pas assez payant pour se faire chier de même

D'accord avec toi.
Il doit y avoir beaucoup d'aspirants policiers qui sont de passage en attendant.
Pas évident de se trouver une job dans les services de police depuis quelques années.

Ce qu'on voit dans la vidéo ce sont des inspecteurs de la STM pas des policiers du métro.

Last edited:
idk if anyone listened to the 2nd video on OPs link. the ex sargent saying that thats not excessive force...bruh the 300lbs plain clothes officer is choking the damn guy..

not defending anyone..im sure shit went down..but sheesh "ce nest pas de labus de pouvoir" my ass lol

and fuck that bitch...stfu

fuck public transport.

idk if anyone listened to the 2nd video on OPs link. the ex sargent saying that thats not excessive force...bruh the 300lbs plain clothes officer is choking the damn guy..

not defending anyone..im sure shit went down..but sheesh "ce nest pas de labus de pouvoir" my ass lol

fuck public transport.

When you say it plainly like that sure it would seem that way. But the entire time they are trying to cuff him not choking him for the fun of it. If he was easily put in cuffs they wouldn’t need to use the force they do. Everyone is suddenly an expert in these cases and has extensive experience cuffing someone that doesn’t want to be cuffed. This isn’t 2 siblings wrestling when they’re children. It’s a grown man resisting arrest

lol I really give credit to that third officer containing that girl. If that were SQ/SPVM she would have been rock bottomed into next week.

fuck public transport.

c'est un abus s'ils continuent après qu'il soit menoté.
s'ils n'ont pas été capables de lui mettrent les menottes, ils doivent augmenter les moyens. même après qu'il soit menoté, il peut frapper avec ses jambes. s'il fait ça, il y aura des repercussions, sans que ça soit un abus. il me semble assez évident comme stratégie.

Back