Looking for a good dealership, south shore preferably, city acceptable. Serious.

Stasis1

French and English both work. 100% bilingue, sentez-vous ben à l'aise de me contacter en Français. If this isn't the right place, I apologize, and either delete or rather please tell me where to post. I looked around.

Girlfriend has a 2015 Golf TSI through Gabriel St-Constant. Before I go back there, I'd like advice on dealerships if there is any. A general idea of where people go and where they avoid... I want to shop around but if I get a good vibe/deal after a test drive, I'll buy then and there and drive away with it.

Looking for a new MK7.5 GTI Autobahn, DSG. White Silver is preferred, there's a chance I'd do Platinum Grey as a throwback to my old MKV UG, but I'm not sure. Leather/Leatherette (whatever it is... =P) interior.

I prefer south shore since it's simpler/closer but I'll go where the service and good reputation is. Not seeking to deal on here, I'll do that in house. Just indicating I'm a serious buyer in a family that buys Audi/VW almost exclusively, and I know them well.

So if you're a salesman at a dealer, or want to recommend a friend or colleague, anything, I'm open. And yes, I am indicating that I would prefer a fast sale (I'd buy straight up Friday after a test drive...), but I do know how it works. I'm no sucker. Nor am I annoying. And I won't rush it if I'm not happy. I would like to conclude quickly, and can, but I don't need to do so.

Send me a PM or reply here, and I will be in touch.

Thanks

edit: for what it's worth, if this adds "cred" or whatever, I had an account I can't access from MANY years ago. I was at the first Orangeball Rally with my old GTI. I'm no newbie =)

For south shore go at Niquet

Je pensais commencer là justement. I went to elementary school with the guy who's aunt owns or owned that dealership. Shame I have no more contact.

What about Montreal? Popular? etc.

Also leaving this open for any actual salesmen (or women!) who may read.

Thanks for the reply.

Je pensais commencer là justement. I went to elementary school with the guy who's aunt owns or owned that dealership. Shame I have no more contact.

What about Montreal? Popular? etc.

Also leaving this open for any actual salesmen (or women!) who may read.

Thanks for the reply.

In fact i live in montreal but went to laval. Complexe 440 add the best service in a dealer i saw since a long time...

Don't go to Rimar, service went to shit... i dont know why but whatever, i will never put a feet there anymore.
Popular have good review but i dont know them.
I never liked Gabriel so ...
Can't say anything about VwCentreville

Back