Hyundai KONA electric 400km

please post proof/links ?

https://insideevs.com/news/362202/hyundai-kona-electric-explodes-canada/

hyundai-kona-explodes-with-no-apparent-reason-in-canada.jpg

Golf R best car brooo. After white BMW of course.

hahaha

But I get it, it happened to one of them, maybe to 5 Kona EV. Tesla had a few as well. VW/AUDI had a few bad ones as well.... we can find skeletons everywhere. I'm not going to not buy a car because of a few instances.

If it becomes a recall/weekly/monthly news in the next 9-12 months then I'll just take my 1K back and thats that. I just think that if anyone is looking for an EV, the rate offered now is the lowest I've seen for any EV on a finance or lease

We were looking at the Subaru Crosstrek and then I saw the rate so low on a purchase and knowing (she keeps her cars 10-11 years easy) and subaru over a 10 year span will probably give me more headaches than this car, I said fuck it let's take a chance....

let's be honest, most EVs retain their value quite well, and the 13k might be gone in 12-18months.... i'll roll the dice with this one

hahaha

But I get it, it happened to one of them, maybe to 5 Kona EV. Tesla had a few as well. VW/AUDI had a few bad ones as well.... we can find skeletons everywhere. I'm not going to not buy a car because of a few instances.

If it becomes a recall/weekly/monthly news in the next 9-12 months then I'll just take my 1K back and thats that. I just think that if anyone is looking for an EV, the rate offered now is the lowest I've seen for any EV on a finance or lease

We were looking at the Subaru Crosstrek and then I saw the rate so low on a purchase and knowing (she keeps her cars 10-11 years easy) and subaru over a 10 year span will probably give me more headaches than this car, I said fuck it let's take a chance....

let's be honest, most EVs retain their value quite well, and the 13k might be gone in 12-18months.... i'll roll the dice with this one
Just get a good insurance on your house and car bro lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Came here to post this, happened not too far from my house.

Golf R best car brooo. After white BMW of course.

GOLF R BEST CAR BEST CAR BEST CAR

Meanwhile in another thread: "take over my lease" " take over my lease, I pay the transfer fees" lol

Bmw is a piece of shit, especially the X5M, as per some knowledgeable members.

Back