Pitbull Attacks a dog and the owner fights back

c cave un pitbull.

le gars frape son "maitre" et là il fait rien.

Pitbull c'est useless.

23a.png

Hey salut, jai une bonne idée. Jai dompter mon chien pour atacker pis je le met pas eb laisse

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

iufcz.jpg

Not a pitbull but a neighbour's dog kept attacking my Pug back when I lived in Pierrefonds 20+ years ago - I was younger and fitter - his dog was some weird-ass mix probably a yellow lab and some kind of cocker spaniel on account of the ear I almost ripped off it the last time it attacked my Pug. It was about 2 1/2 times bigger than the Pug - which was always on a leash as are all my dogs ever.

This happened a few times and once I picked up the dog an souplexed it.

The neighbour confronted me about being violent to his dog AFTER I removed the Pug out of its mouth for the n'th time.

The neighbour got a mouthful of fist. Never heard from that dog again after that day.

These morons that own attack dogs can get warned once, twice but after a while if the only thing that works is a broken arm, then so be it.

https://i.imgflip.com/iufcz.jpg

Not a pitbull but a neighbour's dog kept attacking my Pug back when I lived in Pierrefonds 20+ years ago - I was younger and fitter - his dog was some weird-ass mix probably a yellow lab and some kind of cocker spaniel on account of the ear I almost ripped off it the last time it attacked my Pug. It was about 2 1/2 times bigger than the Pug - which was always on a leash as are all my dogs ever.

The neighbour confronted me about being violent to his dog AFTER I removed the Pug out of its mouth for the n'th time.

The neighbour got a mouthful of fist. Never heard from that dog again after that day.

These morons that own attack dogs can get warned once, twice but after a while if the only thing that works is a broken arm, then so be it.

giphy.gif

Un osti de berger allemand obese avait sauté sur mon pug parce que sont ptit criss dami laid de ptit rat mexicain difforme a vp ulu sauté sur mon puf en arrivant en vitesse pis en japan pis le berger a mordu mon pug.

J'ai ramasser le criss de berger je lui ai presque casser la jambe ye partie en pleurant pis bouetant.

Je me suis mis a crier dehors pour que le maitre sort dehors. Il avait laisser ces chien dehors pas en laisse dans une court non clôturée. Criss de gros b.s sale.

Ye sortie dehors pis i voulais se battre parce que j'ai ramasser aont chien laid. Je l'ai avertie que si il decendais de sont balcon yallais pas le remonté sur ces jambes par lui même. Finalement tout le quartier est sortie. Cetais genre mon 3e voisin de mon duplex. Ya pas bouger. J'ai fait une plainte au poste de quartier pis j'ai jamais revu ces 2 chiens.

J'étais en tbk pis primer en maudit. Ya pas personne sur la rue qui ma fait chier par la suite lol.
https://i.imgflip.com/iufcz.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I live in front of a park, last year the 2 times my daughter almost got bitten/attack it was by 2 different pitbulls (when I say attacking I mean running full in towards my daughter mad as hell, and the other one missed her first time as he almost bite her), lucky I was outside both times and that for some reason animals love me but also don't fuck with me when I'm full mad (not an intimidating guy at all here...), so when I got both times in between my daughter and the dogs, they both coward down with the tail behind they're legs.... <- yeah as mentioned I'm not very intimidating guy so it felt kind of good :)

Attack my pets unprovoked and your going to have to get my cell ready

How is unprovoked? If youre dog jump up on someone then they have a right to kick him. I always hope i run into people like you. I will kick your fucking dog as hard as i can when it accosts me when im minding my own business. Enjoy the shit kicking you take when you defend it lol.

I remember about 15 years ago in apartment building someone tried to use his dog when we had an argument to attack me. big ass pitbull he was lunging it forward on me I fucking kicked it down the stairs and bitch slapped the owner. Most people get big scary dogs because theyre insecure little pussies not because theyre tough guys.

Last edited:
Back