Where to buy black gas pipe

Gregster

Legacy Member
I need to get about 50ft of black gas pipe for a project at home and some fittings. Rona etc seem a bit pricey for it...

97733768fe240ab6b4c660d17c3bf427.jpg

Go see Wolseley or Emco, but just so you know, recently steel pipe went up by like 30%.

You can thanks Trump for that.

If you would have been closer i would have help you, since i have some at the shop.

Each pipe come by 21ft lenght and it's not threaded. And yes you have to paint it cause it's super greasy and it will rust with time.

If you come up north let me know in advance and I can hook you the fuck up. Also you need to degrease them with CLR, then you lightly aand them and then apply a clear coat. I know this because of all the pinterest projects i have under my belt.

If you come up north let me know in advance and I can hook you the fuck up. Also you need to degrease them with CLR, then you lightly aand them and then apply a clear coat. I know this because of all the pinterest projects i have under my belt.
Some is for a stupid Pinterest project that will likely cost me more than buying an actual piece of furniture. The rest is for extending an existing gasline

I figure I can buy all the parts needed in one shot and save the hassle.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

steel went up by 30-40% this year. Price may drop by the start of 2019 but still. It's pricey a fuck now.

Only place i know to get them cheap is commercial where you need to buy 1000lb of steel min

if you buy in US stuff that comes from China (electronics component), everything went up by 25%. lets just say our clients are not happy but it is what it is.

L'acier a commencé à baisser, mais très peut. On parle de octobre avant de vraiment voir une différence. Puis en passant vous êtes loin avec vos 25-30% en janvier je payais .55¢lbs et nous sommes rendu a 88-89¢ donc faite le calcul. Tout le monde dans l'acier font des pertes de profits majeur en 2018. Pour notre part on a augmenté le prix de vente de +/-10-15%. Bref hâte que ça finisse.

OP: si pour une partie de ton projet c'est pour faire des tablettes. Canac marquis on tout ce que ça prend pour le faire et tout est dans la même section.

The pintrest project can wait.

My street is getting torn up for major work (the joy, they were out filming all the houses for damage this am) I figure now is the time to run gas... Oddly enough there is some bi law about having large propane tanks outside or non commercial uses

even if it's simple, you need certification to do gas piping work (propane and natural gas). just be shure you dont get into problems with insurances...

even if it's simple, you need certification to do gas piping work (propane and natural gas). just be shure you dont get into problems with insurances...

I'm not doing it, I just need to supply the materials. Gas Met or whatever they are called now won't even turn on the gas until its signed off . I can have a propane tank but need to construct an enclosure for it I was told today. All this work it to fit a Miele gas range/oven

If you bury it you cant do it with black steel pipe, it will rust in no time! You must use underground gas pipe (yellow)
you

black pipe a pas besoin d'etre peinturé/clearé absolument. c'est pas comme des tuyau/plaque d'acier.

Le "black" est un protecteur!.

Pour donné le look que je voulais et enlever le lustrer j'ai juste passé les tuyau rapidement sur le grinder avec une brosse. (Ca se fait pas mal vite sur un grinder d'établi pour des petite/moyenne longueur.

J'ai fait des meuble de salon et apres 5 ans il sont encore #1.

j'ai eu les mien par Wosseley, mais j'avais un contact

Back