Bye bye Dunkin Donuts (Canada)

Cibole tu les défends dont ben.

C'est sûr tu as une connexion quelque part pour être aussi butthurt que y'a du monde qui détestent le Tim.

Tim va faire comme Dunkins pis finir par se faire remplacer par autre chose. Les same store sales growth sont rendus négatifs. Je vois pas comment ils vont remonter la pente.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just giving you the other side as people are full of it. In the mid 90's - early 2000's we all used to refer to MCD as 'Dirty Ron's' not only here but in the US too. The stores were a filthy mess and unrenovated in 10 years. Yet somehow they turned it around. MCD gives free coffee promo every few weeks; free coffee will taste better than the one you pay for. Many corners have 4-5 coffee shops. Guy-Concordia has a Java U, MCD, Second Cup, Tim's, VanHoutte and another independant I can't remember the name. There is already insane competition for coffee and snacks. Burger King was dying a few years back until these guys took it over and turned it around. Tim's store count is still growing here and there is a waiting list for a franchise, that is assuming they even select you. Most people are full of it, claim they hate this and that but still go back. It is laughable to say they'll be gone because of a few basis points negative sales mostly due to competition and some bad publicity.

See, it's these types of fucked up comments that I don't get. It's a damn sandwich, coffee and donut shop, if you don't like it just go elsewhere. What did they do to you, did they poison you or your family or something? All the franchisees are Canadians that employee tens of thousands of other Canadians. These guys have given hundreds of millions away to charity the past 20 years and are constantly sponsoring local community events that American chains won't even bother with. Why wish for their destruction? I don't get it.

Because they have shit food at insane prices. When people settle for crap, crap becomes the norm.

#fucktims

Insane price?

ok

Relatively, yes. It's easy to spend $15-$20 at Tim's on a meal that tastes like cardboard and is barely worthy of being served at a gas station. Meanwhile the same $ can get you a decent meal at a real restaurant.

Just giving you the other side as people are full of it. In the mid 90's - early 2000's we all used to refer to MCD as 'Dirty Ron's' not only here but in the US too. The stores were a filthy mess and unrenovated in 10 years. Yet somehow they turned it around. MCD gives free coffee promo every few weeks; free coffee will taste better than the one you pay for. Many corners have 4-5 coffee shops. Guy-Concordia has a Java U, MCD, Second Cup, Tim's, VanHoutte and another independant I can't remember the name. There is already insane competition for coffee and snacks. Burger King was dying a few years back until these guys took it over and turned it around. Tim's store count is still growing here and there is a waiting list for a franchise, that is assuming they even select you. Most people are full of it, claim they hate this and that but still go back. It is laughable to say they'll be gone because of a few basis points negative sales mostly due to competition and some bad publicity.
You really have a stake in restaurant brands to say Burger King turned it around.

Future will tell but it's clear that Tim Hortons are less popular today that before and nothing says they will turn it around except by expanding in new markets.

You really have a stake in restaurant brands to say Burger King turned it around.

Future will tell but it's clear that Tim Hortons are less popular today that before and nothing says they will turn it around except by expanding in new markets.

Burger King is huge outside of North America even before the buyout... It's only in an odd limbo here and state side. Same with KFC.

I bitch about Tim's but will never ever go there. Might as well chew on piece of cardboard.

Burger King is huge outside of North America even before the buyout... It's only in an odd limbo here and state side. Same with KFC

I was really surprised how common they are in Danemark, Germany and Holland this summer.

I was really surprised how common they are in Danemark, Germany and Holland this summer.
In Asia as well and the places are packed. In Malaysia last year it seemed BK easily out numbered McDonald's

In the UK the motorway resto areas will have BK, KFC and a Marks and Spencer Food. Coffee will vary with Starbucks or Costa.

Even Dominos in EU is on another level...

That being said in Italy and France the gas stations serve better coffee than most places here.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Allez prendre un choix du Rôtisseur take out chez st hubert. C'est pas fameux mais vous avez un vrai quart de poulet dans votre repas au lieu d'une boulette de 80g coupée au soya/farine

Allez prendre un choix du Rôtisseur take out chez st hubert. C'est pas fameux mais vous avez un vrai quart de poulet dans votre repas au lieu d'une boulette de 80g coupée au soya/farine

juste pour la portion et la qualité du poulet, Fusée > St-Hubert. depuis qu'ils ont pris le virage "santé" fin 2000 et enlever tout les bons dessert, c'est la décrépitude. je déteste aller la.

He's not wrong, you don't have to like it. But to wish all the franchises will burn in flames, that's just idiotic.

Pour l'autre qui prétend qu'il doit payer 20$ chez Tim pour manger une portion convenable, je suis curieux de savoir ce qu'il commande.

Pro cheap fuck tip:

Le café est tjrs a 1$ sur l'application McDo
15c74c2bf48e7a6d78630f035bc2db1b.jpg

Je vais commander chez Benny's bien avant de commander du pigeon chez St-Hubert.

In Asia as well and the places are packed. In Malaysia last year it seemed BK easily out numbered McDonald's

In the UK the motorway resto areas will have BK, KFC and a Marks and Spencer Food. Coffee will vary with Starbucks or Costa.

Even Dominos in EU is on another level...

That being said in Italy and France the gas stations serve better coffee than most places here.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I can relate.

Ate a gas station sandwich in Alsace (and it was wrapped in plastic a few days prior)... it kicked the ass of just about any frikkin sandwich found here, even in the better places.

As Stirl_ae86e said: the food we eat here is mostly crap, so crap is the new standard. We can get really good food here, but it is $$$, and that will never be sold in a sandwich restaurant, they'd just go bankrupt in no time because 25$ sandwiches do not sell (nor should they, to be honest).

Back