Teens rob store after clerk collapses from heart attack

Mtl Racing

"It was just after 5:30 p.m. when a man and two teen boys went into a Shell station on Auburn Way South. One of the teens grabbed a pepperoni stick and began to eat it, then grabbed a second one and handed to the other teen. As the man went to pay for an item, the clerk apparently tried to charge him for the two pepperoni sticks and an argument ensued, police said."

Full story:

https://abc7chicago.com/teens-rob-store-after-clerk-collapses-from-heart-attack-police-say/4213729/

Disgusting pieces of shit should be shot.

C'est 3 gars là sont des rats. Rien de plus. Ils le seront probablement toute leurs vie. C'est impensable que quelqu'un fasse ça, mais trois en même temps... Déchets.

Fucked up. Des vrais animals.

Le dude est pas gros ni vieux pour faire une crise cardiaque, ça doit être une condition préexistante + le stress de la situation.

Le problème dans ce genre de situation c'est que souvent ce sont des noirs et que probablement ces même noir prône l'égalité des races, mais a cause de leurs agissements, ils rabaisse encore plus leurs origines.

Pathétique

Don't worry guys, they were just getting some change for the payphone outside to call 911. If Obama had sons they'd be these two and would never do something like that, Al Sharpton said so. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, situations like this are why "racism" is alive and well in the 21st century. I feel bad for black people because they happen to share the same skin pigmentation as these nignogs which leads to dumb white people who can't distinguish one from the other directing hate at black people who don't deserve one bit of it.

Took a while to get here. Seen it on the gram, and the comments were disgusting, in the fact they were like should of stole the blunts, swishas and backwoods. See, the old man looked up, and was like nope. These young punks have no fucking clue.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Don't worry guys, they were just getting some change for the payphone outside to call 911. If Obama had sons they'd be these two and would never do something like that, Al Sharpton said so. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, situations like this are why "racism" is alive and well in the 21st century. I feel bad for black people because they happen to share the same skin pigmentation as these nignogs which leads to dumb white people who can't distinguish one from the other directing hate at black people who don't deserve one bit of it.

I'm not racist at all, but these types of heartless crimes tend to often be commited by black people. And considering they are a minority, you have to wonder, is it in the genes? Is it how the person was raised? Poverty?

It's not normal for someone to read the news and already expect to see a black person based on the title or the type of crime.

I'm not racist at all, but these types of heartless crimes tend to often be commited by black people. And considering they are a minority, you have to wonder, is it in the genes? Is it how the person was raised? Poverty?

It's not normal for someone to read the news and already expect to see a black person based on the title or the type of crime.

First off let me start off by giving my definition of racism. Racism is having a belief about a certain race and not giving an individual the opportunity to overcome said prejudice. So unless you think every black person in the world is (insert negative trait), I wouldn't call you a racist.

Now IMO it's a mix of all you mentioned. I can't understand how in the 21st century we can openly accept that certain genealogy may predispose a certain group to something like sickle cell anemia but it's "racist" to think that a certain group can't be more predisposed to violence. But I think that's only a very small part of it. The major part is how they are raised. When you have a fatherless household and a mother who treats you only like a welfare bonus no wonder you're going to turn out like a piece of shit. Toss in "hood" culture and voila you got yourself the perfect recipe to produce little pieces of scum like these 2.

And lastly it's completely normal, especially if you watch Liveleak. Humans have evolved and more importantly have survived based on their ability to stereotype danger. When a certain group is grossly over represented in these types of behaviors it's natural to develop these expectations.

But to lefties I'm just a super racist

Back