Cigar Connoisseur ? need advice for a gift

cassard

Premium
Simple, I don't know much about them. My father in law 65th birthday's coming, he's a big fan and have a collection'n shit.

Any safe bet ? even if he already have them it doesn't matter, but if any of you guys know some good brand (ok except romeo et juliette, cohiba and all that super popular thing)

Thank ! much appreciate it !

How about a nice engraved lighter or cigar cutter (or combo kit) that he can keep and will remind him of you guys?

Cuban or non Cuban? Do you know what he likes most?

Not really :/ is there a main difference between cuban or non-cuban ?

I know he like big sized cigars like 48 to 56 ring gauge (I looked at a website to see sizing)

Damn, that's a not lot of time and I don't buy anything retail in Canada, I don't know the prices here all that well. I would call Aro Tobacco and ask if they have a H. Upmann magnum 54. This should be within your budget, big ring gauge (54) from a overall very well respected and appreciated Cuban Brand appart from the big 4 (Cohiba, RYJ, Montecristo, Partagas.)

Damn, that's a not lot of time and I don't buy anything retail in Canada, I don't know the prices here all that well. I would call Aro Tobacco and ask if they have a H. Upmann magnum 54. This should be within your budget, big ring gauge (54) from a overall very well respected and appreciated Cuban Brand appart from the big 4 (Cohiba, RYJ, Montecristo, Partagas.)

thanks ! well I thought about maybe buying 2 or 3 cigars, but if for a good one you need to spend about 30$ I don't mind doing it.

I'll call Aro Tobacco tomorrow morning ! Thanks !

Lol 30$.....just seems kinda cheap for a 65th bday....

But there's so many options. Really depends on his taste. Just cause the cigar is expensive, doesn't make it good.

I really like Davodoff's! Gurkha has a nice range of variety.....Camacho has some good stuff.....the sky is pretty much the limit.

Lol 30$.....just seems kinda cheap for a 65th bday....

But there's so many options. Really depends on his taste. Just cause the cigar is expensive, doesn't make it good.

I really like Davodoff's! Gurkha has a nice range of variety.....Camacho has some good stuff.....the sky is pretty much the limit.

yea well when you are an MSc student with no scolarship you don't have a lot of money and he's been my father's in law for a year. So yea.. I'm not an MR Baller with shit load of money.

I can go to 50$ if it's a really nice package, etc, but he already have a collection so I don't have to offer him 10K$ worth of cigars

Back