Pneus d'hiver sur internet

- Quand tu prend rendez-vous tu dit pas que tu as des pneu neuf ... tu viens pour installé des pneus, le vendeur/conseillé/secretaire ira pas vérifié, tu entre dans le garage le mécanicien prend les pneus, les poses, tu paies et tu t'en vas ...

- pneuarabais on des garage partenaire, tu peux regarder ça aussi

- la dernière fois que j'ai fait poser des pneus neuf sur des mag 18" neuf à un garage où je n'avais pas acheter mes pneus ni mags là mais équipé pour ne pas graffigné mes mags. Jje ne les a pas plus fait poser sur l'auto non plus ... il était gonflé à 75 psi ... impossible que ce n'était pas intentionnel, espérant probablement que j'en éclate un ...
Si quelqun m'arrive avec un set de mag et pneu et que je n'ai pas a les mettre sur le véhicule je les sur gonfle toujours. Comme ça le client n'a qu'à les dégonflé a la bonne pression pour sont auto.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Si quelqun m'arrive avec un set de mag et pneu et que je n'ai pas a les mettre sur le véhicule je les sur gonfle toujours. Comme ça le client n'a qu'à les dégonflé a la bonne pression pour sont auto.

à 40 peut-être, au pire au max psi du pneu qui est quoi environ 50 mais à 75 ya une marge ... lol

à 40 peut-être, au pire au max psi du pneu qui est quoi environ 50 mais à 75 ya une marge ... lol
Ouais 75 ces Overkill a moin que ça si un Truck avec du lt.

Généralement je met ça a 40-45 pi ça fais la job sur 99%

Ouais 75 ces Overkill a moin que ça si un Truck avec du lt.

Généralement je met ça a 40-45 pi ça fais la job sur 99%

c'était du 225/40r18 ... la semelle des pneus était pratiquement ronde ...lol

- la dernière fois que j'ai fait poser des pneus neuf sur des mag 18" neuf à un garage où je n'avais pas acheter mes pneus ni mags là mais équipé pour ne pas graffigné mes mags. Jje ne les a pas plus fait poser sur l'auto non plus ... il était gonflé à 75 psi ... impossible que ce n'était pas intentionnel, espérant probablement que j'en éclate un ...

Dans le temps quand j'étais chez Nissan ( ~2005 ) j'ai pogné une madame avec un Maxima flambant qui se plaignait que ça portait dure. Road test, effectivement ça porte dure en sale ! Je check la pression des pneu, le plus bas était a 67, yen avait un a proche 90.

La dame avait gonflé ses pneus jusqu'à ce qu'il n'y ait plus de "baloune de sidewall" a l'arrêt.

J'ai deja asseyer d'en faire peter un vieux tire de char voir a combien ca petait pi on c'est rendu a 175psi paske le compresseur arretait la.

back when I was working at Ok Tire, we we're making between 50$ and 80$ per tire on new tires (installed) depending on the size and the brand

how much profit margin are they even making off tires to bust chops about where they come from.... lol

times are tough....i'd laugh my ass off at them over the phone if they'd say that to me and go post a nice negative review on their google reviews

You may not be aware but it's like this in most reputable shops- especially when the rush comes. During the rush, there is not enough time to get to every customer, so shops prioritize clients that are really customers there. Yeah, there is not much profit on tire sales but there is some money and its the garage's right to decide who can get best service during peak season.
Times are tough and even tougher for the garages that take the scraps that others won't.

Now if you have a normal garage you go to for work and service on a regular basis- I would be surprised that he wouldn't install your tires that you brought from elsewhere- happens often when you bring tires that are not easily accessible or sold out through normal channels.

For the OP- don't get frustrated, just find another garage that can use the work.

Never heard of a shop refusing to install tires. What happens to people who buy used from Kijiji?

Pneusrabais has an option to ship the tires to one of their affiliated garages for install, even the starting prices are listed. If you already have the tires I would call pneus rabais and ask them to set up an install with a shop close to you.

Actually quite often in practice. Just like another poster wrote- not many restaurants will cook your steak for you that you brought in.

You may not be aware but it's like this in most reputable shops- especially when the rush comes. During the rush, there is not enough time to get to every customer, so shops prioritize clients that are really customers there. Yeah, there is not much profit on tire sales but there is some money and its the garage's right to decide who can get best service during peak season.
Times are tough and even tougher for the garages that take the scraps that others won't.

Now if you have a normal garage you go to for work and service on a regular basis- I would be surprised that he wouldn't install your tires that you brought from elsewhere- happens often when you bring tires that are not easily accessible or sold out through normal channels.

For the OP- don't get frustrated, just find another garage that can use the work.

If it was the rush when he called... 100% I get it, but you do agree someone calls the first week of September to try and possibly book an appointment 6-8 weeks ahead.... and you tell him that? Highly doubt you're overbooked with new tires and returning clients that early

Ya you'll base yourself on projections from previous years etc. but I'm pretty sure you'll still have room to fit in guys who don't buy the tires from you.

Back