Who's got the best lease deal on a Pick-up truck?

73vette

Legacy Member
2 Years ago, a few of us got to take advantage of the best lease deal I've ever seen.

200$/month 0$ cash down on a 2 year lease of a 2017 Dodge Ram 1500SLT Quad cab 4x4. Kms allowance was only 18K/year, but I'm ok whit that, I dont do much mileage on any one car at a time since I disperse my mileage over several different cars over a years time.

Now the lease is coming to an end and I want another one.

I highly doubt we'll be able to find a deal as good, but I'd be interested in anything even close.

Anybody know of any deals out there?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Le nouveau RAM 2019 vient tout juste de sortir et le Silverado/Sierra sera disponible sous peu. J'en déduit que les RAM 2018 et Sierra/Silverado 2018 sont réduits au maximum.

J'ai un chum qui a profité également du deal et il se cherche dequoi de raisonnable aussi. À date un RAM 1500 SXT comme il a mais 2019 revient à +500$/mois sur 42 mois.. :run:

That was such a good deal, I was late to the game and couldn't find one.

I beleive the best deal right now is to buy a GM truck and sell it back to the dealer after 6 months for the same money so they can export it. Paillé offered it to a few of their customers that I know.

That was such a good deal, I was late to the game and couldn't find one.

I beleive the best deal right now is to buy a GM truck and sell it back to the dealer after 6 months for the same money so they can export it. Paillé offered it to a few of their customers that I know.

That must have been a while ago, there is alot less exporting going on.

Regardless i want one for about 2yrs, thats why the 24mo. Was perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last one was late august, the magic number for them is when our dollar is worth 0.78 usd. Exporting is not as crazy as 1-2 years ago but the demand is still there.

I tried to lease a pick up last summer and nothing was worth it other then nissan with deals on the frontier 4x4 for about 400$ tax in per month for 36 months 0 down but I don't find it's a very nice daily. i ended up getting a Q5 for not much more then a decent pick up.

Not all dealers offered the exact same deal. The local dealers near me wanted 4k deposits, nobody did 0 down here. Was a complete deal breaker. :(

Like cabanon said, November might be your lucky month for shopping end of year deals.

un chum qui a pas mal toujours eu des F150 EB dans les 6-8 derniere année a changer y a qlq mois pour un RAM EcoDiesel et il a sauver pas mal.

un chum qui a pas mal toujours eu des F150 EB dans les 6-8 derniere année a changer y a qlq mois pour un RAM EcoDiesel et il a sauver pas mal.

J'ai un voisin qui a fait le même move. Y'a switché un F-150 XLT Supercrew contre un Ram Sport Ecodiesel

Back