Major scammer at Porsche dealership in Florida...

allroad

The story starts as...

As vice president of marketing at the largest Porsche dealer in the country, Shiraaz Sookralli personally handled some of Champion Porsche's most valued and deep-pocketed clients. Over the last year, he collected over $2.5 million in customer deposits for dozens of the company's ultra-exclusive 911 GT3 and GT3 RS models.

There's only one problem: The cars never existed, the money is missing, and Sookralli just vanished without a trace.

read on http://www.thedrive.com/news/23576/...t-vanished-with-2-5-million-in-buyer-deposits

Ça va coûter chez a Porsche (si le dealer couvre pas).

Il a des antécédents donc ça restera pas de même

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Off topic, I heard on the Smoking tire podcast yesterday that 40% of the 911 sold are GT cars. How are these still rare???

Off topic, I heard on the Smoking tire podcast yesterday that 40% of the 911 sold are GT cars. How are these still rare???
40% seems really high... I do know Porsche wants to give the image of exclusively

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Given the ownership management of the group, they seem ................including Mr. Sookrali , to be Hindus.

How on Earth did the customers write that big of a cheque to something other than Champion Porsche , or Champion motorsports inc/llc/llp I can't understand?
But if Porsche does not step up , or the dealership , beside telling everyone you, just sue the salesman , and we wash our hands of responsibility........... will not hurt Porshe's reputation I cannot understand?

ADDENDUM :

The owner of Champion Porsche (Davinder Maharaj) AKA Dave Maraj , died a "MYSTERIOUS DROWNING" in July 2018 ......HMMM, the plot thickens !

I think they're all from Trinidad. The people the handed over the money trusted the sales person and the dealer.Champion Porsche sells the most GT cars of any dealer. This is going to be a giant mess of lawyers...

Last edited:
Back