1997 Integra Type R sells for $63,800 USD at Barrett Jackson

Le prix d'un voiture est équivalent à ce que des gens sont près à payer pour. C'est tout de même incroyable comme prise de valeur pour une voiture au prix original relativement modique. On ne parle pas d'une voiture "exotique" à faible production mais bel et bien d'une ITR comme j'en voyais une pis une autre rouler dans les rues de TR dans les belles années de ces voitures.

Funny how butthurt people get in here when you don't tow the line, 'you don't understand, blah blah'.... It's a 200hp FWD car, zero interest in driving this on a track. The price is absurd, that's all I mean to say. You can thank the FED and low interest rate policy for the collector car bubble and these prices. I'd take a final edition S2000 CR in Apex Blue over this any day, over and over even if the price was $20,000.

You know how I know you never went once to a race track?

It's people like you I lapped with my 100hp Miata in their bloated 300+hp pig.

Why so mad tho?

You're dissing a car you never drove and you think 200hp in useless on a race track. You're the one looking like an idiot here.

You're the one ripping me with personal insults and I'm mad? Cause I think paying $63,000 US for a souped up Integra is absurd? Grow up.

Paying the price for a collectible car is one thing- we don't expect everyone to get it.
However, knowing that the ITR is a drivers car for drivers, doesn't take much effort- read and understand.

The Integra Type-R is a legend! I've never drove one but i'm pretty sure it's a blast!

.... sent from my boomstick!

The 80s, 90s and early 2000 will eventualy replace all the cars from the 40s, 50s, sand 60s that the baby boomers were buying in the colectable market. I mean do you really drool on a 50s corvette or mustang?? Thats why we start to see increase in price in all the cars the millenials grew up watching in the streets. Air cooled porsches, BMWs, Acura NSX and now this ITR just to name a few..

Back