Des résidents de Mont-tremblant sont butthurt - UPDATE MARCH 2020

J'ai de la misère à croire que c'est vrai.

Assis-toi à côté d'une vache, prépares-toi à sentir des pets.

J'ai de la misère à croire que c'est vrai.

Assis-toi à côté d'une vache, prépares-toi à sentir des pets.

Non, c'est le même genre d'urbains qui vont en campagne et qui font des protestations parce que les fermes pues, parce que l'épandage pue, parce que le tracteur passe trop tôt.

Recreational Outrage.

Vivement un ligne aérienne qui amènerait ces connards au Nunavut pour pas cher. Mais là aussi, ils vont chiâler que les inuit font du bruit avec leur carabine et leurs ski-doo.

Funny because I was actually reading this again today... https://archive.macleans.ca/article/2008/8/4/ferraris-in-the-forest

It will be appealed but with everything going on it will take forever and the summer is already cancelled. My bet is with Stroll being so involved with Aston and his F1 team is the track will be either sold or he will develop it

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Je suis aller sur la page facebook du journal pour aller leur donner de la marde mais 100% des commentaires vont en faveur de la track déja..

Tsé quand on dit que les absent on tjs tord

Je suis aller sur la page facebook du journal pour aller leur donner de la marde mais 100% des commentaires vont en faveur de la track déja..

Tsé quand on dit que les absent on tjs tord
The difference is Stroll is stupid rich with lots of fuck you money. He's also a businessman. If it's calculated that he can sell the place or develop while retaining the "historical" features it will be done. Last I heard he doesn't even spend that much time there anymore if any. It's far from the heyday of his chopper showing up 3 times a day everyday

It's not like ASE where there was obvious rollover and die. Tremblant isn't like Calaboir though, they don't really need the track.

Ça c'est comme ceux qui ont acheté une maison à Dorval ou St-Hubert et qui se plaignent que les avions font trop de bruit

Meh this battle has been going on since 2001/2002. Stroll isn't innocent either, he would fly the chopper in 3-4 times a day, let it idle around or fly around randomly while blasting laps in in LeMans car. The sound limits were loosely enforced for years if at all. It's only lasted this long because rich people have the money to drag it out.

The track at the end of the 90s sorta looked worse than Sanair.... Stroll basically demolished the place and restarted. There was never an understanding between the towns people and track. Stroll was tossing around lots of cash in that time period, basically outbid everyone by a good margin.

It might have been a different outcome had stroll/ track and towns people been willing to work together from the start. The track manager isn't known for friendly encounters either... it's not F1 but the paddock politics at LCMT try to replicate it ...

Mechante belle gang de cave.
The track was never a real business but rather a playground this is what people forget.. Calabogie is successful because it's ran as a business that's also a toy for it's owners but business first. LCMT might make some money but after costs likely not much.

Funny because I was actually reading this again today... https://archive.macleans.ca/article/2008/8/4/ferraris-in-the-forest

It will be appealed but with everything going on it will take forever and the summer is already cancelled. My bet is with Stroll being so involved with Aston and his F1 team is the track will be either sold or he will develop it

IMO he’s just gonna buy every one of those 300 homes and turn them into a chain parlor
Move Aston in and have the racing point/Aston test and development ground secured

C'est surtout triste pour le côté historique du circuit et du même coup ca limite encore le nombre de tracks au Québec.

IMO he’s just gonna buy every one of those 300 homes and turn them into a chain parlor
Move Aston in and have the racing point/Aston test and development ground secured
Yes move Aston R&D from their current facilities and F1 to an area which none of that... especially with a 55db limit.

Keep dreaming , maybe the bar will buy you another round.

Yes move Aston R&D from their current facilities and F1 to an area which none of that... especially with a 55db limit.

Keep dreaming , maybe the bar will buy you another round.

Don’t be so jealous man

And guess what ! Seeking an injunction to close the track , until the case is heard is very possible.
Bastards

plant thousands of trees @ turn exits and massive sound barrier walls around the track

i wonder how much effect that would have @ limiting noise.

but also, fuck those people. go live somewhere else if the racetrack bothers you...

plant thousands of trees @ turn exits and massive sound barrier walls around the track

but also, fuck those people. go live somewhere else if the racetrack bothers you...

Have you ever been? Thousands of trees there are. Mountains reverbing the sound as well. There is no cheating sound.

Let's have faith in Lawrence.

There are thousands of trees around the track. The track is in a valley with 3 bodies of eager that carries sound. My mom's cottage was about 5kms away and the cars were audible especially on unrestricted weekends. On low cloud cover or humid days its amplified.

Lots of blame rests with Stroll in the early days. I get the owners side in many respects.

Back