Modèle Probe
Couleur: Light Blue
Kilometres: 90 000
Auto/Manuel: Auto
Condition: Used
Raison de la vente: New Car

Prix: $1000 Négo

Up for sale is my 1991 Ford Probe.

The car turns heads everywhere it goes and has the most amazing auto seatbelt function ever!!!

The car has zero rust and has only seen 3 winters. I inherited from my late Grandmother with only 40 000KM and have been driving it every day since. With only 90 000KM on the dial it still has many years of service left.

The car has been well maintained but unfortunately sustained a fender bender when a large truck backed into it. The front bumper, hood and 1 fender where damaged but all was able to be straightened out to an acceptable degree. Don’t expect perfection, it’s fixed but still damaged. Pop up lights are always up due to this.

The motor runs great, regular oil changes have been done to ensure that. The brakes have less than 10 000KM. No cracks in the front windshield and tons of storage room in the hatchback trunk.

The auto transmission is nice and smooth, city driving is very pleasant.

With all that said the car runs fine and I have been using it every day but it will require some maintenance to be up to spec. This is the list of the parts that will need attention:
• Passenger axle (boot is torn and does a clicking sound when turning full lock)
• Left + Right front shock mount bearings (Shocks and springs are in great shape) just the mounts need to be changed.
• New Heater Blower resistor because the old one died on me last week. (Cheap electrical part you can order online for under $50). This controls the fan motor.

The car is very 90’s with its light blue cloth seats and interior carpeting. The blue plastic dash really adds to it’s charisma. If that wasn’t enough the manual roll down windows and automatic seatbelts are sure to charm you.
If you are looking for a cool vintage car with very low KM to drive you around town at a great price this one is for you!!! A small investment will go a long way to bring it back to spec and let you enjoy the Ford Probe experience.

Je parle français aussi donc n’hésitez pas à me contacter.

IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_7480.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1387870451&posted=true&adActivated=true

Back