RIP Poliquin

DoH-44dUwAE-X4b.jpg

I realize how anabolic food is every time I go teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a Biosignature Modulation course in the DR, the students took my body fat Monday morning. I was at 8% and weighed 198 pounds.

Now, there's no such thing as grain-fed in the DR; they can't afford it, so cows eat grass. And if you eat a mango over there you have to eat it over a sink because it's so juicy. The eggs too are far more anabolic. They're orange and full of omega-3s, like all eggs naturally were thousands of years ago.

A DR avocado tastes like butter it's so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados over here is like eating fiberglass once you've had a DR avocado. It's like having sex with Pamela Anderson then having to have sex with Rosie O'Donnell.

Anyway, five days later, after eating only Dominican Republic foods, I weighed 209 at 6% body fat. My business partner came to finish the seminar, took one look at me and said, "What happened to you?!"

I realize how anabolic food is every time I go teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a Biosignature Modulation course in the DR, the students took my body fat Monday morning. I was at 8% and weighed 198 pounds.

Now, there's no such thing as grain-fed in the DR; they can't afford it, so cows eat grass. And if you eat a mango over there you have to eat it over a sink because it's so juicy. The eggs too are far more anabolic. They're orange and full of omega-3s, like all eggs naturally were thousands of years ago.

A DR avocado tastes like butter it's so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados over here is like eating fiberglass once you've had a DR avocado. It's like having sex with Pamela Anderson then having to have sex with Rosie O'Donnell.

Anyway, five days later, after eating only Dominican Republic foods, I weighed 209 at 6% body fat. My business partner came to finish the seminar, took one look at me and said, "What happened to you?!"

Roids are also cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Autant qu'au début il proposait des méthodes "révolutionnaire" qu'a la fin il était trop rendu weird et dans le style Guru. Beaucoup trop de ses témoignages ou de ce qu'il avançait ne font aucun sens. Comme ce que riffo vient d'écrire (pas riffo qui fait pas de sens, mais le quote)

Cassard cest Faux.

Le single most thing que tu peux manger pour augmenter la Test cest des oeufs complet organique et du boeuf nourrit a Lherbe.

Yas rien qui se comparent a ces 2 Items nourriture la. Cest trop puissant.

Cassard cest Faux.

Le single most thing que tu peux manger pour augmenter la Test cest des oeufs complet organique et du boeuf nourrit a Lherbe.

Yas rien qui se comparent a ces 2 Items nourriture la. Cest trop puissant.

lol

90f.jpg

you realize poliquin is a 60 year old man weighting More than you and having less bodyfat than you while being Older than you?

Oui mais sa veut absolument rien dire et ton argument vaut rien. Surtout quand tu parles d’un gars qui a tellement fait de juice dans sa vie qu’il est mort d’une crise cardiaque a 60 ans.

Mais j’argumenterai pas avec un gars comme toi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol je lisais ça tantôt et je me disais "wtf", je ne savais pas que le quote venait de Poliquin.

Ça me fait penser à Mike O'Hearn :

OHearn_select.jpg

qui se disait "natty" et que son secret pour avoir de l'air de ça était de manger des oeufs de canard. Back then, il en vendait une douzaine pour 700$ sur son site lol.

Back