News: 2019 BMW 3 Series Revealed

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
The%20all%20new%202019%20BMW%203%20Series.%20Europ  ean%20Model%20Shown%20(6).jpg

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540476

• 2.9 inches longer than F30
  • 0.6 inches wider than F30
  • 0.5 inches taller than F30
  • 1.6 inch longer wheelbase than F30
  • 1.7 inches wider front track than F30
  • 0.8 inches wider rear track than F30
  • Trunk capacity: 17.0 cubic feet (1.2 cu ft more than F30)
  • Hofmeister kink now integrated into the C-pillar, giving the rear doors “freestanding” glass edge
  • New colors: Portimao Blue metallic and Vermont Bronze metallic
  • New optional Vernasca leather upholstery in five colors with decorative quilting and seam patterns
  • Sport Line (Standard)
    • High-gloss Shadow Line trim for window surrounds, kidney grille bars and trim elements for the air intakes and rear apron. Interior trim strips in high-gloss black and sports seats for the driver and front passenger
  • Luxury Line
    • Chrome kidney grille, front air intakes and rear apron. Vernasca leather interior trim, Sensatec instrument panel and door trim, and fine wood interior trim strips in high-gloss Ash grey brown
  • M Sport
    • Variable Sport Steering
    • Standard M Sport Suspension or optional Adaptive M Suspensions
    • M Sport front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. High-gloss Shadow Line kidney grille bars, air intake trim and rear diffuser in Dark Shadow. Sorts seats with M-specific upholstery, M leather steering wheel, anthracite-colored BMW Individual headliner and interior trim strips in Aluminum Tetragon

The%20all%20new%202019%20BMW%203%20Series.%20Europ  ean%20Model%20Shown%20(24).jpg

The%20all%20new%202019%20BMW%203%20Series.%20Europ  ean%20Model%20Shown%20(70).jpg

The%20all%20new%202019%20BMW%203%20Series.%20Europ  ean%20Model%20Shown%20(43).jpg

The%20all%20new%202019%20BMW%203%20Series.%20Europ  ean%20Model%20Shown%20(31).jpg

g20-3-series-32.jpg

g20-3-series-22.jpg

Will have 48v electrical system that is the most important feature of this car. It's about time

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

sorry but for me it look like any other BMW....I know before your butthurt, i'ts true....all look the same
Its also true that I never been into BMW...but still :/

Sorry they could’ve done better with the interior. What’s that big space between the shifter knob console and the air vent console?

Looks better than the F30 however still too conservative. Germans are way too conservative nowadays.

as a current F30 owner, this car does not do it for me... honesty I much prefer an M-sport e90 over the current and upcoming models

Profile looks like an Impreza sedan to me... which looks like an F30 to me...

Pre 2006 BMW> Post 2006 BMW. 3 series was one of my favourite cars as a kid, now I don't even really give them a second look. They've lost what made them special IMO. They're no longer the "ultimate driving machine" and they no longer have the air of exclusivity that they used to. Every other douchebag is driving a recent 3 series now (edit: not you Kaimera :p )

Last edited:
Profile looks like an Impreza sedan to me... which looks like an F30 to me...

Pre 2006 BMW> Post 2006 BMW. 3 series was one of my favourite cars as a kid, now I don't even really give them a second look. They've lost what made them special IMO. They're no longer the "ultimate driving machine" and they're no longer have the air of exclusivity that they used to. Every other douchebag is driving a recent 3 series now (edit: not you Kaimera :p )

exact. En location elles étaient abordable, donc sur la route, des E90 ZÉRO équippement automatique avec des roues de 16'', yen a en esti.

Essais de trouver une vraie E90 full equipped au Quebec, bon chan !!! j'ai essayé. (executive pck, m pack, nav pack, tech pack, sport pack, etc). J'en ai trouvé une, et l'ironie est que la full-equip n'a pas le volant chauffant, à cause du sport/m pack combiné.

Ironie #2, tu va sur kijiji, et par hazard les E90 sont toutttteee fullll equip !!! douche ''je connais rien aux chars, mais jai une béemme'' alerte.

I went from an E90 to the F30.... found the equipement on the F30 much nicer (interior wise).... exterior wise and size was I hated it.... the F30 was a damn boat....

here comes this model that's now even longer!!!!

I love BMW... I'm a hardcore fan... but I'd honestly like to see a 4 door 2 series at this point... cause the 3 series has become the new 5 and the 5 is the new 7 (size wise)

on a side note though, I do like the fact that they never change the car from A to Z like Mercedes does.... this way the previous gen ones still age well

BMW used to be cool. I would say roughly between 1985 to 2005 or so. 20 years during which almost all car enthusiasts wanted to own one.

BMW used to be cool. I would say roughly between 1985 to 2005 or so. 20 years during which almost all car enthusiasts wanted to own one.

yon quand même fait des F30, n55, xdrive, mauelle.

ca entre pas mal dans la gamme de char cool pour le quebec à mon avis.

335i_01.jpg

8 vitesses automatique seulement selon le lien...très triste.

Et probablement toujours pas de démarreur à distance de disponible. Je vais passer malgré que les performances des 340 semblent intéressantes.

8 vitesses automatique seulement selon le lien...très triste.

Et probablement toujours pas de démarreur à distance de disponible. Je vais passer malgré que les performances des 340 semblent intéressantes.

Une bm cé dans le garage chauffé !

pis anyway jamais compris pourquoi le monde utilise ça, j'en avais sur mes chars passée, et jamais utilisé par conscience de pas bruler des dinausore pour rien. Pis l'hiver je met mon coat, pas besoin de ouatte. Pis une pompe à huile monte l'huile dans les premiers tour de crank.

quand même stupide qu'ils abandonnent les transmissions manuelles, il y a encore plusieurs personnes qui en recherchent surtout sur la M40I...

Anyway, c'est rendu aussi gros qu'une série 5.

Est vraiment belle, dommage qu'en 2018 tu peut avoir une Honda Accord manuel mais pas une BMW série 3. "le plaisir de conduite" lel

Le plaisir de conduire va bien au delà de la transmission. De toute façon, ni Audi et MB n'offrent la transmission manuelle, il y a surement une bonne raison. J'aime l'intérieur des BMW, oui c'est boring mais en même temps c'est épuré. Contrairement à Acura et Infiniti avec plusieurs écrans LCD et une panoplie de boutons. Ça reste simple et intemporel.

Wow 3ers officially boring looking car now. So blend almost ugly

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back