Good vw garage in mtl? Preferably in the west

infinite

Legacy Member
There is a garage called Performance Stance Dubs near my work, have you guys done business with them? Good?
It will be very practical for me to do my maintenances and shit
I was thinking of the garage where Gregster works but hey if this place is good then it's just more practical for me

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

There is a garage called Performance Stance Dubs near my work, have you guys done business with them? Good?
I was thinking of the garage where Gregster works but hey if this place is good then it's just more practical for me

yeah they are very good, and nice. Its far from my place, and I do the trip since all garage around my place I had issues with them on very easy jobs.

What I like the most, is they dont ''push'' to do business. They will gives you advice and they will sell you parts for your diy.

price are also good.

Stace Dubs. DAVE IS THE BEST!

or out east, I also enjoy have sex with scottie from Strause.

je ne sais pas c'est lequel Dave, mais un momment donné je lui ai demandé de flasher un mod VAG-COM, pis ca lui a pris 30 minutes pcq il ne trouvais pas le code.

À place de me charger 30 min de temps, il m'a dit : ''sorry man, c'était long. Free charge ''

That was a good day.

i take my mk6 to momemtum motorsports. Andrew knows his stuff and the rest of the team is just great!

I'm from Cornwall, Ontario and I'll travel to Stance Dubs for any work done to my Audi! Great shop and people highly recommend them *tu*

Back