Rare black 2011 Audi S-Line A4 Avant wagon with Drive Select, APR, $26K in options

ralphy55

Année:2011
Marque:Audi
Modèle A4 Avant S-Line Premium Plus
Couleur: Noir/black
Kilometres:155K
Auto/Manuel:Auto 6 speed paddle shift
Condition: Excellent
Raison de la vente: 2018 Audi S5

Prix:17,000 OBO

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1390554221

Beautiful Audi A4 Avant S-Line premium plus fully loaded including the very rare Dynamic Drive Select which allows you to change the car's behavior at the touch of a button including steering, transmission and the most incredible one; the suspension. Go from a family hauler to a serious performance car with the Magneride magnetorheological damping system normally only found on a few S4s. Chipped with an APR stage 1 the car drives superblywith those extra ponies. Because of a recall on the 2011 2.0T engines due to excessive burning of oil the pistons were swapped out by Audi at 128K, basically a new engine. This car was originally $41K plus $26,500 worth of options including B+O stereo, panoramic sunroof, 19" rotor wheels etc. Comes with a set of winter tires mounted on 17" alloys and a brand new Audi roof rack. No lowball bids, I'll just park my 2018 S5 for the winter and drive this instead, it's just as much fun. Oui, je parle francais aussi.A4 Avant.jpg

Additional pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cijifugfosbqp6y/AABHBEXlr8e3NgoC2l-3BWG-a?dl=0

Super belle effectivement. Elle se font rare les wagons avec du style. Mais si je peux me permettre un petit commentaire constructif, ça serait peut être encore plus vendeur si tu faisait arranger la rouille dans les ailes avant.. c’est la première chose que j’ai spotter.

Super belle effectivement. Elle se font rare les wagons avec du style. Mais si je peux me permettre un petit commentaire constructif, ça serait peut être encore plus vendeur si tu faisait arranger la rouille dans les ailes avant.. c’est la première chose que j’ai spotter.

En effet j'ai juste remarquer ca cette semaine et je m'en occupe, c'est juste sur l'aile a droit, sinon aucun autre rouille du tout
...merci!

Back