VW TDI (post diesel gate) worth it?

it would probably get much better mileage deleted and tuned. my x5 does about 7l/100 on the highway at 100kmh and it weighs as much as a house.
Newer gas powered cars are already very efficient today its hard to justify buying a diesel.

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
it would probably get much better mileage deleted and tuned. my x5 does about 7l/100 on the highway at 100kmh and it ways as much as a house.
Newer gas powered cars are already very efficient today its hard to justify buying a diesel.

Which is why diesel is practically dead in Europe

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I still get an average of 4 to 5 in mine. can't wait to get it dpf delete and tuned though!! on the 30 going to work in the morning, I often see it go to 3.x at around 109-116. Have to mention though, VW's are notoriously off when it comes to speed after 60-70 km/h... so I'm probably going around 100-105 if I'd put my gps

it would probably get much better mileage deleted and tuned. my x5 does about 7l/100 on the highway at 100kmh and it ways as much as a house.

for a big SUV, that's pretty impressive!

Back