Suspension question

Low_Civic

Legacy Member
Hey gentlemen,

Recently bought a 2008 Audi A4 avant. I was looking at changing the suspension and maybe give it a lower stance.

Wondering what you guys would suggest as a good set up for a decent price. I was looking at the pss9’s as a guy was selling these for 1600$.. not sure if this is a steal or a rip off.

I’ve looked for more info on these but come up short. Any help is appreciated.

unless there's some saaq approbation , pps9 should be illegal on a audi a4 for now. ( theres a thread on that , pss9 on a porsche... the member didnt pass the inspection)

Quattro means winter? No body got time to adjust coils over and they will jam

go for a static setup, with H&R. Should be easier if you get an inspection. http://www.essexdistributors.com/index.php?cPath=1_30_50

Is it a real s-line ? oem s-line sport shocks should be just fine. if not get some koni on rockauto , they are cheap

Rear drop is perfect, front is a bit high but will sag. Get B5 perch (bottom shock plate) to get an extra 0.5''. Front and rear will level.

both cars on that picture have H&R, the one on the left has the B5 perch, NOT much difference !

28006396407_7f5b6022ec_h.jpg

Hey thanks for the info,

Luckily I’m not in Montreal, so don’t need to have the SAAQ inspection.

But thanks for the info very helpful

Hey thanks for the info,

Luckily I’m not in Montreal, so don’t need to have the SAAQ inspection.

But thanks for the info very helpful

saaq is quebec, so you're not in quebec.

if you are in canada, essex are also in canada, no shipping no customs. their price are also very good.

Correct I’m not in Quebec any longer, and thanks for the info on Essex. Is one of those two Audi’s (or both) yours?

you did what??
you came to the dark side??

Hahhaa, always love the wagons and after driving my A6 I got hooked on Audi (VW).. I still have the civic sitting in a garage but yeah I joined the dark side for all the right reasons lol

Back