SQDC Thread

Si tu veux le cuisiner voici ma recette.

Tu prend une petite quantite egraine (pour anxiété je prendrais un indica avec CBC, bas thc), tu mets au four a 200 pendant 20 minutes pour enlever l'eau et activer le thc. L'herbe va jaunir légèrement.
tu prend de l'huile (canola ou huile de lin, huile de noix de coco)
Tu défait le cannabis dans l'huile, pas trop petit pcq tu vas filtrer plus tard
Tu fait chauffer l'huile... Attention ne jamais faire bouillir. Pour être safe tu pourrais utiliser un bain marie.
Tu chauffe pendant 1 bonne heure.
Lorsque terminé, tu filtre avec un filtre de cotton ou une passoire fine. Assure toi de bien pressé pour toute retirer.

Ensuite dans ta recette, tu vas prendre l'huile pour la cuisiner

chose à retenir : sa va sentir le cannabis en TABARNAK dans ta maison..
Watch l'huile!!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Ou tu sauves tout le trouble en achetant de l'huile

Moi j'irais avec le spray Tweed Argyle, il y a plus de CDB que de THC. je ne sait pas si'il y en a avec seulement CDB

Sinon en gélules (Aurora Caps CDB):

https://www.sqdc.ca/fr-CA/p-caps-cbd/629108501068-P/629108501068

Genre ca;

b35478d5687f2272cc10718e54b44a2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mettons qu'on jase et que j'ai le gout d'essayer de quoi pour gérer de l'anxiété de performance?

je veux pas le fumer donc a cuisiner ou bien autre option!

Les gélules sont une autre option. Simple et efficace, mais peut être dispendieux.

30 Gélules d'Étoile polaire (haut en CBD, bas en THC : https://www.sqdc.ca/fr-CA/p-cbd-etoile-polaire/628582000654-P) m'ont coûté 100$.

J'ai resté frette en arrivant à la caisse mais après avoir fait le lineup en dedans je voulais pas être "ce gars là" rendu à caisse so I paid and left.

Ma blonde les prend pour mieux dormir quand elle est pas fatiguée ou pour les migraines/painful periods. They work well.

Buying in the stores is a fucking pain. You can't just pick something and pay, you have to wait in line behind the guy asking every detail about every product.

Buying in the stores is a fucking pain. You can't just pick something and pay, you have to wait in line behind the guy asking every detail about every product.

I guess it depends on the store... there's a quick cashier @ the marche central one. You ask for the product you want, pay and go.

The stock was very low last time I went but I'm pretty sure it's better now since the fade is slowing down and the products are not back order after 2h on the sqdc website.
But... seriously they better get their shit together because it's very low quality compared to the stuff from BC.

The stock was very low last time I went but I'm pretty sure it's better now since the fade is slowing down and the products are not back order after 2h on the sqdc website.
But... seriously they better get their shit together because it's very low quality compared to the stuff from BC.

This is true the potency of the weed bought from BC i find is higher than SQDC stuff smoked a month ago (bought in October)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true the potency of the weed bought from BC i find is higher than SQDC stuff smoked a month ago (bought in October)

I just smoked some orange crush, created by the bc brewers association and wow that shit is sick. Makes you laugh at anything and would turn any depressive into the happiest folk.

I just smoked some orange crush, created by the bc brewers association and wow that shit is sick. Makes you laugh at anything and would turn any depressive into the happiest folk.

I swear the pineapple skunk I smoked a few days ago was brutally strong it was great, feel like anyone stressed out of their mind could chill with it and have a good sleep

I swear the pineapple skunk I smoked a few days ago was brutally strong it was great, feel like anyone stressed out of their mind could chill with it and have a good sleep

Any recommendation of the best strain you've smoke out west?

Any recommendation of the best strain you've smoke out west?

Straight “God” not god bud or a hybrid of it. And Pink Bubba Kush. Those two were my favourites. Pink bubba kush was my literal go to for almost a year; sooooo calming.

Back