SQDC Thread

Seuls les produits suivants sont considérés comme inaptes :
  • indûment desséchés
  • contenant des moisissures
  • présentant une défectuosité de fabrication
  • livrés dans un emballage abîmé.
Un produit acheté par l’intermédiaire du site Web SQDC.ca ne peut être retourné dans une succursale de la SQDC. Nous vous invitons à contacter le Centre de relation clientèle de la SQDC pour planifier l’échange d'un produit inapte. Veuillez noter qu’aucun remboursement ne sera possible.

Only the SQDC is allow to legally sell recreative weed in Québec. But you can legally order from any online medical dispensary in BC.

@almostsock ,

quel serait le prix honnete si le monde était honnete Ééé ?

je commande sqdc pour 2 raisons :

j'assume que mon stock serai pas soupoudré de dope synthetique.

je connais pas d autres places légales.

suis pas pret a payer 15 dollars de transport en commandant bc ...pas pret @ mettre cent piastres d 'un coup ...

comment se plaindre a la sqdc si on trouve le produit trop sec , fleurs tres petites ...ont ils une oreille ou font ils la sourde oreille ...serait bon de recevoir un remboursement ou un flacon courtoisie.

https://shamrockcannabis.com/product/1st-time-customer-promotion/

C'est pas le deal du siècle, 3g @ 25$+freeshipping avec des cossins un peu inutile (grinder cheap et lighter), mais ça pourrait te donner l'occasion d'essayer autre chose et tu peux même ajouter d'autre strain dans ton cart tout en gardant le free shipping . Apparemment que leurs ounce @ 99$ sont vraiment bien aussi.

Last edited:
Only the SQDC is allow to legally sell recreative weed in Québec. But you can legally order from any online medical dispensary in BC.
So no go from ontario?
And where is the best bc online dispensary?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So no go from ontario?
And where is the best bc online dispensary?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
yeah it's a no go from Ontario. Unless you drive there...
so far I've only tried bmwo and greensociety. I really love the stuff from GS and they have some pretty good deal too (ounce @ 110$ from time to time with additional % off using coupon code), but free shipping on 150$+ order and their regular priced strain aren't cheap.. most 3.5 are between mid 30s to 40$..

Btw byz I just made the first customer order on shamrock. All pure indica strains. I can't explain why, but they also gave me a 9$ credit for future purchase.

Last edited:
moi javais ca livré à 45$ mais la qualité laissait parfois à désirer pis jpas pret à payer 30$ le 3.5 sur internet fak la sqdc jpas décu.

Depuis la légalisation que j’ai pu essayé beaucoup de sortes de weed, et j’en viens à la conclusion que mon préféré est définitivement le sour diesel et toutes ses variantes. Purple diesel, hawaiian diesel, wow excellent.

Btw byz I just made the first customer order on shamrock. All pure indica strains. I can't explain why, but they also gave me a 9$ credit for future purchase.

you live on such a small credit ...good.
saw their offer ...still in reflexion...versus helios pur sativa

greensociety characterises the sativa :
Sativa cannabis strains are often described as having a creative, invigorating and euphoric high. Generally called the mind or head high that brings the imagination within the brain. The uplifting, Sativa high is more cerebral than the Indica high, which is felt in the entire body. It’s a perfect stimulant for “wake and bake” as it provides a very energetic high with more hallucinogenic effects compared to its counterpart (Indica) that induces a very relaxing feeling. Sativas are generally compared to caffeine as it increases alertness and gives a sudden burst of energy making it better suited for daytime use. Sativa weed has a heavy amount of THC compared to Indicas; generally having a higher CBD content. These marijuana strains help with focus and have been found to enhance lighting and sounds, making visible surroundings more vibrant. This specific cannabis is apart of the Cannabaceae family. Sativas are recommended for early morning consumption or afternoon consumption.
https://www.greensociety.ca/product-category/the-green-room/sativa-strains/

you live on such a small credit ...good.
saw their offer ...still in reflexion...versus helios pur sativa

greensociety characterises the sativa :
Sativa cannabis strains are often described as having a creative, invigorating and euphoric high. Generally called the mind or head high that brings the imagination within the brain. The uplifting, Sativa high is more cerebral than the Indica high, which is felt in the entire body. It’s a perfect stimulant for “wake and bake” as it provides a very energetic high with more hallucinogenic effects compared to its counterpart (Indica) that induces a very relaxing feeling. Sativas are generally compared to caffeine as it increases alertness and gives a sudden burst of energy making it better suited for daytime use. Sativa weed has a heavy amount of THC compared to Indicas; generally having a higher CBD content. These marijuana strains help with focus and have been found to enhance lighting and sounds, making visible surroundings more vibrant. This specific cannabis is apart of the Cannabaceae family. Sativas are recommended for early morning consumption or afternoon consumption.
https://www.greensociety.ca/product-category/the-green-room/sativa-strains/
I'm currently living the poor man life.. just fighting my way with all the bills and mistake. I think I have the perfect strain for you, pink death. Such a perfect head to body high ratio. It melts every single muscle of your body with one exception... your brain. Let me know if you want to try it out.

Damn le delahaze est solide

f674bfc2ab2a678c15d77460d64e0be3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP ma batch de Blue Dream, jvient de vider ce qui me restait.
J'ai commandé 2x 3.5 sur sqdc:
Grail - Rockstar et Hexo - Helios pour commencer

Back