Explosive devices addressed to CNN, Obama and Clinton intercepted

A scapegoat basically. Not saying I think this is the case but anything's possible.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/patsy

patsy
(pætsi )
countable noun
If you describe someone as a patsy, you mean that they are rather stupid and are easily tricked by other people, or can be made to take the blame for other people's actions.
[US, informal, disapproval]
Davis was nobody's patsy.
He has long felt that Ray was set up, that he was a patsy.

Lee Harvey Oswald, after assassinating president John Kennedy, denied he was responsible for the murder, and stated: "No, they are taking me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"

And the fact that most had insufficient postage to actually reach their destination. Something even the most idiotic terrorist would take into account.

This is going to be interesting to follow.

The Democrats (and left media) keep stating that in their opinion there's little to no terrorism in Europe and America, stating each time one of Hallah's martyrs gets all stabby in Paris/London or whenever another hullaballoo drives a Halal truck into a crowd that these are all isolated incidents caused by mental disease.

On the other hand Republicans (and the right media) state the opposite, that there is quite a bit of threat and that these people are trained and brainwashed into doing whatever their "boss" wants them to including terrorism.

Which is this one going to be?

This is definitely terrorism so it checks that box. But now I can't wait to see whether the left media and Democrats will keep their rhetoric claiming mental disease or if in THIS specific case it will be one of Trumps' footsoldiers.

Conversely will the right media and Republicans now claim this person is a nutcase?

Because you know, you can't have it both ways.

Were they real bombs? Did one of them go off? He sent around a dozen bombs, and they were all intercepted, not a single one went off... seems impropable, unless they were defective somehow.

So wait, did he deliver those bombs himself? Or did he mail them one by one himself?
If former is true, how did he manage to do that all around same time? If latter is true then did he really expect it to work? Like he really thought those people with high profile would actually go in their mail box themselves and open it like some average joe and blow themselves up like in the movies?

All this seems wayyy too cliché, right before the election

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back