Floyd Mayweather Jr to fight kickboxing phenom Tenshin Nasukawa

C'est du n'importe quoi. Le gars choisi c'est condition obviously. C'est la job de retraité la plus facile et la plus payante du monde. Et le monde attende en file pour un ''lost'' obviously mais ont un 1/3, 1/4 des recette obviously, ce qui est toute une passe de cash pour ces petits paumés.

un Win-Win pour les 2, mais un lost pour ceux qui paye voir ca, tant qua moi, il y a aucune compétition

the kid is 20yrs. he's pretty fast. too bad it will b only boxing rules. Lol

Mayweather is just raking in the cash.

one more case of a soccer match against american football kickers.. sure.. they all kick a ball, but it's not the same game.

The kid is super good, but in pure boxing not sure if he has chance.

But i think it will be more exciting than mcgregor

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

In a fight you are never 100% garanteed to win.

But I get what you mean lol

Ahahaha! if you believe that your a foul/idiot!

Boxe are full of manipulated judges. Maywheater will never loose a boxing match if it go to distance... never. Do you guys realize lots of money are spent in bidding. Everything was and still staged with maywheater. He is the owner of so many things in Vegas. Maywheater will always fight in Vegas.

From 2006 to present he only fight in Nevada....why do you think...he fucking own the judges/the place....lol

Canelo vs GGG, Canelo is a huge star in Mexico, and also in US. He doesnt stand a chance from the beginning vs Canelo because the only option he got was a KO. If it go to distance its an automatic loss because a Canelo win represent more money for the US.

Mark my word, UFC is slowly starting to act like boxing. The big difference, lots of KO. You can manipulate Judges if there is a KO...because if something like that happen they are gonna be a big riot.

Last thing, I am a bit afraid of the Nevada drug comission on the UFC, Do you realize if someone had the money to manipulate the result of a test, and then someone get stripped of his belt because he got ''drug busted''...............................shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

I had no clue this happened?! damn the importance of promotion/advertising
……
Having said that... my god...

"Floyd Money Mayweather with an unbelievable performance......"
right loll

I hope Mayweather did this for charity.....otherwise it's pretty pathetic.

Quelqu’un est impressionné par ça? Le japonais a tellement pas de mâchoire, je me demande si ce n’etait pas un acteur

Back