This girl falsely accusing this guy of rape should go to jail IMHO

This pisses me off: The UNNAMED GIRLFRIEND and then "The ex-girlfriend has not been charged with a crime"

WTF people?

The only thing I can think of is that the guy is refusing to press charges. Shouldn't really matter though since it's clear cut what happened, it's not like it's his word vs hers.

Just as there's a sex offender list, there should also be a "Batshit crazy lying psycho bitch" list. Anyone proven to be making up stories like this gets their name on that public list, whether they ended up facing charges or not. When a batshit crazy lying psycho bitch moves into the neighbourhood, all the local men are sent an alert.

The only thing I can think of is that the guy is refusing to press charges. Shouldn't really matter though since it's clear cut what happened, it's not like it's his word vs hers.

Just as there's a sex offender list, there should also be a "Batshit crazy lying psycho bitch" list. Anyone proven to be making up stories like this gets their name on that public list, whether they ended up facing charges or not. When a batshit crazy lying psycho bitch moves into the neighbourhood, all the local men are sent an alert.

Calm down bro,

Those are extremely rare case. Im pretty sure there is like 100 case of man raping a girl per 1 case of crazy bitch who make fake accusation.

Crazy bitch only end up with weak and low self esteem man. Same think goes to wife beater, they stick with low self esteem girl.

Crazy bitch like the one in the movie '' Gone girl'' (insane movie btw) are 1 in a million

Calm down bro,

Those are extremely rare case. Im pretty sure there is like 100 case of man raping a girl per 1 case of crazy bitch who make fake accusation.

Crazy bitch only end up with weak and low self esteem man. Same think goes to wife beater, they stick with low self esteem girl.

Crazy bitch like the one in the movie '' Gone girl'' (insane movie btw) are 1 in a million

That does not make it acceptable by any standard.

That does not make it acceptable by any standard.

There is so many things unnaceptable in this world, this one like i said its not a common one. If it can feel you better, social media is probably on her case and she might pass a really hard time for the next few weeks.

Lesson of the day: Stay away from crazy bitches even if your dick say otherwise

Calm down bro,

So if there's 1,000 people on said list, or 100,000, what's the difference? Anyway, it was just a hypothetical example. My point was no one should be able to drag someone's name through the mud like that, then get off scot-free. She'll have a hard time on social media for a couple weeks? That punishment hardly seems to fit the crime.

Really, I still believe the false accuser should face (face, not necessarily serve) the penalty that the accused was facing. 99 years in this case...

The couple dated in high school, and a couple years (?) later she came out with this accusation. Has nothing to do with a weak low self esteemed man. They hadn't even seen each other for years from what I understand.

The most troubling thing about this story to me is that the police didn't question the girl's story to begin with. It never should have gone as far as it did.

Her wound vs the claim that a man forcibly "carved" the X into her chest is obvious nonsense and would have probably been suspected as self-inflicted by any investigator. I've had cat scratches worse than that.

6274672-6397755-His_unnamed_ex_girlfriend_claimed_Precopia_broke_into_her_house_-a-25_1542381745482.jpg

To make that kind of "delicate" scratch on someone she either had to be out (unconscious) or that is self inflicted. Where is CSI?

.....If it can feel you better, social media is probably on her case and she might pass a really hard time for the next few weeks.

I know you're saying it like that, but this is always funny to me, a computer can be closed, so can a cell phone or to less drastic measures, don't connect to social media accounts? But I guess that's life now..... sorry off topic here...

Back