69-year-old Dutchman starts legal bid to become 20 years younger

On Monday, he asked a court in his hometown of Arnhem, in the east of the country, for his date of birth to be changed from March 11, 1949 to March 11, 1960.

Im not the best in math but pretty sure thats 11years younger??

I don't see a problem. If you can decide what gender you are. You should be able to decide what age you are.

It's just logic. duh!

I don't see a problem. If you can decide what gender you are. You should be able to decide what age you are.

It's just logic. duh!

Its going to be a shitshow

Inb4 un gars de 55 ans qui s’identifie comme un jeune de 14 ans pour excuser que c’est un pedophile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going to be a shitshow

Inb4 un gars de 55 ans qui s’identifie comme un jeune de 14 ans pour excuser que c’est un pedophile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

à 55ans moi je m'identifierais plus comme un gars de 65ans pour profiter de ma retraite le plus longtemps possible !

asti que ca ouvre la porte a toute qu'un shit show en effet !!! Si une personne peut décider de changer de sexe de meme, asti j'vois pas pourquoi on pourrait pas changer d'age !!! lol pis apres ouais, les pédophiles ont libre court pis ceux qui veulent avoir leur pension de vieillesse en avance, go !! LOL

On Monday, he asked a court in his hometown of Arnhem, in the east of the country, for his date of birth to be changed from March 11, 1949 to March 11, 1960.

Im not the best in math but pretty sure thats 11years younger??

You have to use Dutch math, it's different.

actually I think this makes more sense than changing the sex, reason being that at least it's based on something that's biological, meaning that he argued doctors say his "biological age" is indeed younger when compared to other man of his age, so it's not about how he feels, it's about how his body aged physically which is at a rate lesser than most people....

obviously this is f ed up, especially since he wats to change his birth date which makes no sense lol....

actually I think this makes more sense than changing the sex, reason being that at least it's based on something that's biological, meaning that he argued doctors say his "biological age" is indeed younger when compared to other man of his age, so it's not about how he feels, it's about how his body aged physically which is at a rate lesser than most people....

obviously this is f ed up, especially since he wats to change his birth date which makes no sense lol....

lol ouin mais la, il veut changer sa date de naissance.. ca fait pas plus de sens que de dire que t'es une femme quand t'as un pénis !! ;-)

Not really though, this guy's just suffering from some Peter Pan syndrome. The only place he's younger than his actual age is in his head. Physically, biologically, scientifically he is 69. Much like most transgender people (not intersex), physically and biologically they're normal. The problem is in their head.

181108093958-01-emile-ratelband-file-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

This photo is from 2003. Please don't tell me there's anything special about the way he's physically aging. He's ~53 there and looks as old as my 67 year old father.

never-grow-up.png

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy's just a master troll, trying to point out how ridiculous our world has become.

I'm willing to bet that he is indeed a next level troll out to expose the bullshit.

Anyway, I hope so. And if he is, I hope the troll acheive its goal.

I'm willing to bet that he is indeed a next level troll out to expose the bullshit.

Anyway, I hope so. And if he is, I hope the troll acheive its goal.

no. he's for real. he's upset that he doesn't get replies on tinder because... which 25 year old wants to date a poor 70 year old? a rich one, yes. a poor one, no. he can't become rich, so he's trying to become younger.

no. he's for real. he's upset that he doesn't get replies on tinder because... which 25 year old wants to date a poor 70 year old? a rich one, yes. a poor one, no. he can't become rich, so he's trying to become younger.

If that is true, than he gets thrown into the "idiot asshole" pile.

And 70 y/o can pick up much younger chicks, without needing a bazillion dollars. They just need to have good game.

well clearly.. I don't know much about tinder but I don't think they have a way of checking user's ages.. so he could have written that he's 30. but if your face says 70, it doesn't matter what the papers say. even if he does win, which I hope not, he will be extremely disappointed with the real life result. same with the trannies that he's trying to emulate. very few men will actually like a tranny. I remember a tranny crying on tv about the fact that men don't like them the same as women. the result was very disappointing there too.

Back