Bmw jack adapter - where to buy?

CuddlyJen

Multi Field Esssspert
We noticed that a jack adapter is required to lift the car...otherwise the plastic support may break.

Anyone know where they sell these? (Local stores....not online)

The jack adapter looks like a hockey puck with a rectangular shape on top.

use a hockey puck. otherwise you can order the proper part on ecs. I dont know of any local sources. I use a little block of wood

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

use a hockey puck. otherwise you can order the proper part on ecs. I dont know of any local sources. I use a little block of wood

Thought of that....or a solid 2x4.... just trying to find one last minute....otherwise wont have a choice

J'ai toujours utilisé un morceau de bois. Si tu le place bien ça marche #1.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Good luck with that. Last time I did a one day shipping option, I paid the 3 dollar fee, it came in 2 days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
never had a problem with prime

We noticed that a jack adapter is required to lift the car...otherwise the plastic support may break.

Au prix que BM vende leur chars ils fournissent même pas l'adapteur sachant que ça en prend un pour lifter le char ?

ehh ben ...

Au prix que BM vende leur chars ils fournissent même pas l'adapteur sachant que ça en prend un pour lifter le char ?

ehh ben ...

Leur but cest que tu te rende chez eux pour tout faire....sinon ben debrouille toi.

ehh ben ...
Entretien au dealer, pneus run flat, bombe anti crevaison. Tu n'as aucune raison de jacker ta BMW selon eux.

^^ j'en ai pas de prob justement pcq je touche pas au Bm et leur concessionnaires ....

Ça reste que c'est vraiment pas fort de Bm.

Back