Tide to take Darwinism to the next level with new packaging.

Spaceman Spiff

Procter & Gamble, the parent company to Tide, announced on Friday that it plans to package and ship Tide laundry detergent products in a cardboard box that includes a twist-to-open spout.

It's called the Tide Eco-Box and it's been designed "to reduce the environmental impact of shipping laundry detergent in eCommerce," a spokesperson for P&G North America Fabric Care told BuzzFeed News.

According to CNN, the new box uses 60% less plastic than shipping a bottle of detergent and will cost the company less overall to ship because it weighs less and takes up less space in a delivery truck.

sub-buzz-5986-1542039855-2.jpg

People are already complaining that it looks like boxed wine and that mistakes will happen.

L'option du détergent en vrac est encore mieux. Mais l'autre jour je voulais du savon à mains, c'est genre 5$/l en vrac, au dollarama c'est 2$/2l. Je veux bien être écolo mais pas à 10x le prix.

Je catch pas le hate?

Ça coûte moins cher c'est plus écologique ça se box mieux pis ça pèse moins.

Where is the problem???

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

L'option du détergent en vrac est encore mieux. Mais l'autre jour je voulais du savon à mains, c'est genre 5$/l en vrac, au dollarama c'est 2$/2l. Je veux bien être écolo mais pas à 10x le prix.
Just buy this sorta stuff at Costco. They always have instant discounts and manufacture coupons are easy to find.

I bought also 300 finish dishwasher tabs for 20$ a couple weeks ago

Woolite was on sale as well for 9$ 5l jug

Je catch pas le hate?

Ça coûte moins cher c'est plus écologique ça se box mieux pis ça pèse moins.

Where is the problem???

"Fuckin' liberals and eco-hippies are not gonna tell me how to wash my dirty laundry"

Le problème va venir des ''won't you think of the children'' parce que leur adolescents moroniques vont se mettre à faire des Tide Wine challenge.

Sinon, A1 à Tide pour leurs efforts sur le packaging, juste pour ce genre de trucs là je serais prêt à les encourager. Encore plus s'ils participent à accélérer le darwinisme et éliminer les retards qui vont en boire!

People are already complaining that it looks like boxed wine and that mistakes will happen.

...that has to be a joke with a bow to the whole tidepod challenge bs and how it actually went to court on the basis of it looking like candy.

but if it isn't, i have no words, because it's laundry detergent in an orange box written "Tide" on it, that you'll hopefully store near your washer/dryer.

I think people need to stop reproducing asap.

it's been designed "to reduce the environmental impact of shipping laundry detergent in eCommerce,"

C'est pour réduire l'impact du shipping. La boîte elle-même est-elle recyclable?

Les contenants de plastique sont recyclables mais je doute que la portion qui contient le détergent soit recyclable elle.

Boîte de carton, détergent en poudre, ça c'est écologique. J'en utilise pas chez nous par contre.

C'est pour réduire l'impact du shipping. La boîte elle-même est-elle recyclable?

Les contenants de plastique sont recyclables mais je doute que la portion qui contient le détergent soit recyclable elle.

Boîte de carton, détergent en poudre, ça c'est écologique. J'en utilise pas chez nous par contre.
Je savais même pas ça existait encore du détergent en poudre

grano crew checking in, j'utilise juste du savon bio, pour le linge, pour le corps etc... et acheter en vrac

Back