How to find out which cars at cost price?

Rat^3

So through work I'm able to get a few select trucks @ cost pricing. Instead of driving to every dealer and finding out the price, is there a easier way to find out online or does someone on here roughly know a estimate? It's pretty much any truck with a diesel engine.

Carcostcanada

Gives the cost, but there are other incentives a dealer can get like volume cashbacks etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Do it.
70e438845ff0c99fccdf2c15cf591d5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

^^ lol would be a little overkill

It's the Rams that are only available in man correct? I remember driving one when I was 21, thing was chill as fuck and that torque

Carcost Canada, there is pretty much nothing else. They will also give the manufacturer's programs and incentives. What is also nice is they give you the cost price of the car itself and each options

Yea comparing a big rig to a pick up.. classic MR. Manual big rigs are dying , Autoshift exists and ZF makes an 8sp Dual clutch trans for class 8 trucks. The new automatics in diesel pickups are fantastic, towing a 5th wheel trailer up a mountain? No more lost momentum from gearing down or getting out of the the power band. The computer figures that out.
But OMG manual so much more fun to drive.. maybe in a Miata but not when you have a 20000lbs trailer

^^ lol would be a little overkill

It's the Rams that are only available in man correct? I remember driving one when I was 21, thing was chill as fuck and that torque

in diesel yes. as for gas, only small truck have the option like the Tacoma & Colorado I believe.

Back