Asia Bibi

habsGlossom

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...fered-uk-asylum-amid-concerns-unrest-attacks/

UK veut pas d'elle car ils ont peur des attaques contre des ambassades et civiles. Peut-être que s'ils avaient aussi peur dans le temps pour des attaques de blancs lors d'immigration musulmanes, y'aurait pas eu de problème à accueillir la pauvre chrétienne aujourd'hui.

Le Canada va l'accueillir obv, mais un jour on va être comme UK pis on acceptera pas d'arabe-paki chrétiens car nos arabes-paki musulmans vont être fachés.

faut absolument en finir avec la religion.

it's a sad situation where a Christian country is afraid to help another Christian because they are afraid of its muslim population.

Our muslims are more moderate (for the most part).... there are hardliners everywhere but far less here than in the UK/some parts of Europe

I would have taken her in and told my population if they're not happy, the door is there for them to go back to their countries.... it's not some third world country/hang/burn type of place you live in... if you believe that then good riddance and go back

Getting totally ridiculous

Our muslims are more moderate (for the most part).... there are hardliners everywhere but far less here than in the UK/some parts of Europe

I would have taken her in and told my population if they're not happy, the door is there for them to go back to their countries.... it's not some third world country/hang/burn type of place you live in... if you believe that then good riddance and go back

Getting totally ridiculous

Yeah except that there are so many hardline Muslims (Islamists?) in the UK that it would've triggered massive riots and since the English aren't exactly known for their pacifism (see Hooligans) all hell would've broken loose.

The UK is fucked at least for a while, they fucked themselves up good the same way the rest of Europe was starting to but some caught themselves on time before the whole place went to fire and blood.

I don't understand: Is she 53 or 47?

The landmark release of Asia Bibi, a 47-year-old farm labourer, has pitched the state into the latest of several

and yeah, freedom of religion shouldn't have precedence over human rights.

She's 53 so unless she's Jennifer Aniston the answer is 90% no.

Welcome to Canada where our Muslims are more moderate than those in the UK. -Justin Trudeau

Canadian Muslims are more moderate because there aren't that many yet. By the time they will be as many in the UK, they will be worse here than there. They are like a mob. the more there are, the lower the overall IQ and the more chances of something stupid happening because some moron will be proud to throw the first stone.

musulman canadien modéré. tu diras ca aux jeunes du cegep maisonneuve. à nimporte quel arabe tant qu'à ca, au secondaire ils étaient plus agressifs que les noirs.

Back