Horror Crash at World's Tightest Street Circuit Sends Car Flying Through Safety Fenci

Guygeo

JC ... regardez la vitesse...pas de morts heureusement fracture cervicale pour la pilote...

Je pensais que c'était une toyota avec le tapis coincé sur l'accélérateur.

Mais sinon.... J'aimerais voir la séquence qui a mener a ça avant de faire un commentaire...

I've walked most of the track in Macau is Monaco on steroids. Much faster, narrower and demanding

La deuxième video est vraiment meilleure, j'en ai vu une différente sur facebook et l'auto semble arriver 3x plus vite que les autres. Je n'y comprends rien.

According to Chinese driver Guan Yu Zhou, who was driving behind Floersch, there were yellow warning lamps on the straight just before the accident, which he said seemed to be "an organisational mistake".

"Sophia was very close to Jehan Daruvala and as he braked early she had no time to react," he said.

Floersch's car hit the right rear tyre of Daruvala's car before flying through the air into fencing at the Lisbao turn, he said.

Contact avec une autre voiture et perte d'une roue avant juste avant le brake zone me semble. Elle a eu aucune chance.

moi c'est le gars en orange qui se fais écraser que je suis curieux de son état. yen mange une méchante claque lui.

EDITL oh and yeah jailbait AF.

I just took the time to look at the vidoes and it would seem that her closing speed made no sense- so it would be real interesting to see how this developed before the braking zone. She had to be still WOT when she contacted the car in front of her.
But the angle that shows her launch off the inner rumble strip- (blue) and then the car in the corner is just incredible.
She survived, wow- hope she recovers.

Camera man- sequence...

https://www.facebook.com/christiaanhartphotographer/posts/938415949690136

Oh yeah Macau GP is just nuts- going there is just looking for trouble as a driver- IMO. Makes Isle of Man look like a Sunday cruise..

Back