Stay Woke ppl. Ever hear of population control? Cali fires part of secret agenda

En 2018, je me dis que si quelqu'un est assez imbécile pour ne pas savoir qu'il est contrôlé, il mérite de l'être.

Dazit.

Mart_IT, I don't think you could have picked a worse thread title to be honest. "Woke" (man I hate that term), "population control" and "secret agenda" all in one sentence is guaranteed to set off the tinfoil detectors. What the video is talking about is more of a restructuring of America as we know it, a redistribution of the wealth to put us all on a level playing field (a low level). Agenda 21 basically. The video deals with literally controlling the population (and much more), not controlling the population levels.

So much sarcasm, yet not one of you watched the video. It could be filled with nothing but pure fact from A-Z and everyone would still be still calling conspiracy this, tinfoil hat that...

https://globeafrique.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/wolf-and-sheep-1280x640.jpg

This, although I think the fires are a cause of forest mismanagement,

I also want to point out that so much that I use to talk about on here with 250R and Illuminance came true,

I remember talking about:

1) A social score to monitor people and force them into government rule
2) An environmental tax
3) Total car ban, just like the USSR and now with self driving cars it's happening
4) Total Gun ban, majority of leftist are already admitting this is what they want
5) Total control over the internet (Banning of Alex Jones on Youtube, the facebook facism, The rise of political correctness)
6) The rise of the left transgender, absolute filth running our childrens educational system.

God help this world and all freedom loving people. Trump is a reprieve from everything in so many ways, but this is just the beginning, they will take everything we allow them too.

I also want to point out that so much that I use to talk about on here with 250R and Illuminance came true,

2) An environmental tax
3) Total car ban, just like the USSR and now with self driving cars it's happening
4) Total Gun ban, majority of leftist are already admitting this is what they want
5) Total control over the internet (Banning of Alex Jones on Youtube, the facebook facism, The rise of political correctness)
6) The rise of the left transgender, absolute filth running our childrens educational system.

God help this world and all freedom loving people. Trump is a reprieve from everything in so many ways, but this is just the beginning, they will take everything we allow them too.

full srs you're one of the main reasons I hate government

^Then it was worth the effort,

Honestly, if you agree with me or not, people need to get involved in their local municipalities and kick these career politicians out.

Content en maudit d'être un imbécile entk. Imagine vivre parano comme ça.

Ta deux genre de personnes dans la société, les moutons comme toi qui suivent ce que les autres vont faire, attend en ligne sans savoir ce qui se passe à lavant, croit tout ce que les médias disent et tu a aussi les loups qui croit jamais rien sans investigué et qui questionne tout.
J'préfère être mis dans la deuxième catégories.
Tant mieux si tu t'assume au moins.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ta deux genre de personnes dans la société, les moutons comme toi qui suivent ce que les autres vont faire, attend en ligne sans savoir ce qui se passe à lavant, croit tout ce que les médias disent et tu a aussi les loups qui croit jamais rien sans investigué et qui questionne tout.
J'préfère être mis dans la deuxième catégories.
Tant mieux si tu t'assume au moins.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Des loups LOL!

Plutôt des pugs.

40a614ff3a5b4e3ba836e3381519d917.jpg

Le deuxième groupe dit "investiguer" (bel anglicisme) et tout questionner mais en pratique ils acceptent tout ce qui passe sur les médias sociaux comme étant la vérité. Il s'ensuit un faux sentiment de supériorité basé sur la perception erronée qu'ils savent ce qui se passe vraiment. En pratique ils sont autant dans le brouillard que les moutons et en plus font rire d'eux avec des théorie débiles auxquelles ils croient dur comme fer.

Le plus ironique c'est qu'ils n'agissent pas plus que ceux qu'ils appellent des moutons et pensent pouvoir changer le monde en ne faisant rien de plus forçant que de partager des vidéos youtube poches sur un forum automobile de troisième ordre.

2) An environmental tax

Glad to see you're back. The sad fact is I don't want reach a situation where it's "i told you so" because at that point it means we're really f*cked. I think perhaps the only topic so far that I'll be okay with is when I go back into the Crypto thread.

Regarding the California FFs, I didn't watch this specific video but have already heard the arguments in other videos. Like Stirl pointed out, it's not about elimination, it's about controlling.

They want to displace the population and right now the insurance companies are denying coverage for people who literally have nothing but cinders for miles around the insured property. They have about 20 years of premiums before the trees regrow and are mature enough to cause any significant fire problems.

Also just a little aside. People seem to think that the entirety of government needs to be evil/corrupt for "tinfoil" stuff to happen but the truth is it's like an avalanche, a small push at the top causes a cascade effect that propagates downwards leading to destruction at the base.

A much more effective population control could've been achieved easily by not issuing a massive lettuce recall a few days ago.

California wild fires: forrest management? directed energy? Agenda 21? PG&E?

It's really beautiful to see the tinfoil hat community come has one behind the Cheetos president. Even backing up is claim that a lack of forest floor racking is to blame for forest fires.

How fuckin' dumb do you have to be?

I'm 1minute into your video and have face palmed myself 5-6 times already. I've stop listening after the quote from the lady saying "the fires are so sintense it has to be a milliary operation"... this video is 9-11/Boston Marathon/Sandy Hook is a hoax level bullshit.

Stay woke sheeples!

It's really beautiful to see the tinfoil hat community come has one behind the Cheetos president. Even backing up is claim that a lack of forest floor racking is to blame for forest fires.

How fuckin' dumb do you have to be?

I'm 1minute into your video and have face palmed myself 5-6 times already. I've stop listening after the quote from the lady saying "the fires are so sintense it has to be a milliary operation"... this video is 9-11/Boston Marathon/Sandy Hook is a hoax level bullshit.

Stay woke sheeples!

at end of video you didnt watch theres a news report: PG&E power lines may have caused campfire fire but they also have patents & involvement with the 'death ray' tech ..the gov jerry brown vid alludes to gooberment clusterfookin

everybody please search: Hack & squirt and tell me how leaving millions of dead trees in place isn't a fire hazard?
also heard due to enviro regs no ones been able to make 'fire breaks' for a few years now

Back