Shop that service E61 espresso machine?

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
I emailed 3 shops, one said ''no''. waiting for the 2 others.

Anyone know a place in the MTL-area that service E61 machine? Its been 2 years, I'm due lol.

What machine I’m curious,

Try barista Mtl or ship it to I drink coffee

What servicing do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I emailed 3 shops, one said ''no''. waiting for the 2 others.

Anyone know a place in the MTL-area that service E61 machine? Its been 2 years, I'm due lol.
I know a very reputable place in St Basile le grand if you want to go that far.

They have dozen rotating from very simple to the Miele wall units

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I know a very reputable place in St Basile le grand if you want to go that far.

They have dozen rotating from very simple to the Miele wall units

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'll take that reference if you don't mind. Starting to look around for a replacement. Thanks

What machine I’m curious,

Try barista Mtl or ship it to I drink coffee

What servicing do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Barista won't.. When I asked, the guy kinda ''snobbed me''.

Me- Can you service a San Remo Treviso ?

Barista - For which commerce?

Me - individual use

Barista - oh no we don't service San Remo machine. (lol!! why didn't you tell me that on the first place then? Only wants to work with businesses I assume. It has nothing to do with my San Remo machine)

- I don't want to do it myself, because I heard descaling can damage E61 machine, and I want them to check that everything else is in Tip-top shape, which I wouldn't know how. More of a maintenance/preventive service, than repair something that is damaged.

- My setup consist of a San Remo Treviso and a Mazzer Major Grinder. I buy my coffee at Cafe St-henri.

Thanks for the recommandation, so far Cafe Mali are willing to do it. Said price would be 50-100$, which I'm okay with it.Haven't contacted any other place. Haven't had time to drop the machine yet + I need my coffee fix while staying more at home recently. But soon, before the end of year, I will.

J'ai fait un descale sur la mienne et une fuse interne à buster en le faisant.

Je suis allez chez http://www.servicecafe.ca/ mais c'est à l'Assomption pour la faire réparer.

Super bon service, ça m'a coûter environ 80$ de mémoire.

Either Union Cafe on Jean-Talon or Cafe Mali on St-Laurent. Both services my E61 based machine.

I went to Saeco on St-Laurent to get mine serviced but it was GP weekend and little italy was closed (on a friday the FUCKERS) and there were 54315313 detours and fucktards who don't know how to drive, never been closer to road rage.

been descaling and back flushing machines for years now ... get your gear from idrinkcoffee.ca and stop being terrified, if you dont descale and back flush ur machine every 2-3 months and have been owning one for years it might be too late.

Seriously its a joke to do

Back