Grève Poste canada WTFF!

stu assez dans ta face de fact?

Still no proof, juste des oui dire d’un membre du CA. La seule preuve que poste canada a fourni c’est un video de 40-60 trailers au depot de toronto. C’est vrai que poste canada avait aucun avantage a gonfler les chiffres du backlog right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tellement lazy les employés de poste canada que moindrement qu'ils slack, on passe d'un service de très bonne qualité à un Shit show avec "1000" truck de back log pis un idiot qui pleure pcq il reçoit pas ses colis.
:'(

tageule et continu a frotter mes souliers toi

What in the actual fuck?!

SVgZxea.png

Belle théorie...sauf que les employés de Costco sont non syndiqués...

Correction : Les magasins Costco pas tous syndiqué.

Costco applique les conditions les plus avantageuses de chaque convention collectives des magasins syndiqué à tout les magasins

Certains employés Costco commence a me faire chier

Ex: Maudite épaisse qui me voit 2 fois semaine , me demande ma carte pour rentrer dans le magasin chaque fois qu'elle me voit , a la mémoire d'un fucking poisson rouge et pendant ce temps, ta le dude de 6'6'' , qui est a la gate 1 fois par mois , qu'on ce fait un eye contact a la Jeremie Demey et je passe vip style sans montrer ma carte

Ex: la bonne femme de 50 ans a l'emballage qui caliss le pain en premier dans le fond du panier et qui lâche de la bouffe par dessus

Ex: ya 40 personnes en line up aux caisses , y'a 5 caisses d'ouvertes et la gang de pogne cul réalise pas qu'il faut ouvrir une caisse, ça jase au caisse , aucune productivité , mind blown

Ex: les petites serrées on carrément disparu a mon Costco , remplacé par des matantes obèses dans la cinquantaine avec cheveux courts

Je suis prêt a payer plus si les filles ressemble a celle du Houston a laval !

J'ai tout le temps dit que Costco = Aeroport

On fait checker son billet ( carte de membre )

On passe la douane ( a la caisse )

On embarque dans l'avion ( quand il regarde le reçu a la sortie )

Perso ma blonde reussit a me trainer la bas 1 fois par mois et c'est deja trop.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

you know they look at the bills at the door not to check if youre stealing, but to make sure the idiot cashiers didnt overcharge you for shit.

I totally don't get the gustapo doorman mentality. I can't buy fuck all without a membership card, so why i gotta flash my shit when i get there.

you know they look at the bills at the door not to check if youre stealing, but to make sure the idiot cashiers didnt overcharge you for shit.

I totally don't get the gustapo doorman mentality. I can't buy fuck all without a membership card, so why i gotta flash my shit when i get there.

I'm not sure where which Costco you use but I shop at the one downtown which is on the busiest in North America. Besides the parking lot being a disaster zone it's overall a rather decent experience vs WalMart or Canadian Tire. They check to see if the number of items in the cart match the amount on the bill. Theft of an item from Costco will be more than if someone swiped a can of soup from a grocery store. It's also to check that someone isn't missing an item from the cart or someone didn't pinch an item from another cart. Same goes for missed items or the possibility of a theft ring. I don't mind it. People make mistakes, loss prevention is important in any business especially one like Costco where margins are so so. It's memberships that make up the bulk of total profit. They also try to keep memberships priced the same in local markets. So the exclusive will be 120$ USD, 120$ CAD, £120. Only in Japan is membership cheaper.

My ranking of Costco. UK stores are on another level, I am sure Japan has the best stores but I've not been. Our memberships are good at any Costco

A busy Costco store at this time of year locally will be bringing in 7 figures a day in sales.

I'm not sure where which Costco you use but I shop at the one downtown which is on the busiest in North America. Besides the parking lot being a disaster zone it's overall a rather decent experience vs WalMart or Canadian Tire. They check to see if the number of items in the cart match the amount on the bill. Theft of an item from Costco will be more than if someone swiped a can of soup from a grocery store. It's also to check that someone isn't missing an item from the cart or someone didn't pinch an item from another cart. Same goes for missed items or the possibility of a theft ring. I don't mind it. People make mistakes, loss prevention is important in any business especially one like Costco where margins are so so. It's memberships that make up the bulk of total profit. They also try to keep memberships priced the same in local markets. So the exclusive will be 120$ USD, 120$ CAD, £120. Only in Japan is membership cheaper.

My ranking of Costco. UK stores are on another level, I am sure Japan has the best stores but I've not been. Our memberships are good at any Costco

A busy Costco store at this time of year locally will be bringing in 7 figures a day in sales.

The ones on the west island they just take my bill and draw a smiley face on it for my kid. from my perspective they aren't checking for anything.
That doesn't even bother me anyways. Im more annoyed by the requiring to show membership even though like the other guy said you go in every week and its always the same chick working the door. I've even asked before and been told by several employees you can go in and look around the store even if you don't have a membership. So stop making a huge lineup to get in when its busy to hand out your stupid flyers and click your counter.

The ones on the west island they just take my bill and draw a smiley face on it for my kid. from my perspective they aren't checking for anything.
That doesn't even bother me anyways. Im more annoyed by the requiring to show membership even though like the other guy said you go in every week and its always the same chick working the door. I've even asked before and been told by several employees you can go in and look around the store even if you don't have a membership. So stop making a huge lineup to get in when its busy to hand out your stupid flyers and click your counter.
Lots of the issues are caused by people waiting until they get to the door and pull out their cards. I avoid the Pointe Claire store. It and Marche Central are the worst.

The Costco I used to go to in Kelowna had this crazy guy work the cards and he’d be so anal about you showing the card.

I once got him on the receipt checking side as I was walking in to go to the member services because I had forgotten my card, this guy got full nazi on me to show him my card.

Why though? I’m going in to the member services, use your little brain dude.

I had such a bad experience at the Kelowna Costco with my contact lenses that I haven’t renewed my membership in over a year, I used to get enough $ through to make the executive membership worth it according to them when I’d come to renew for the past two renewals.

The Costco I used to go to in Kelowna had this crazy guy work the cards and he’d be so anal about you showing the card.

I once got him on the receipt checking side as I was walking in to go to the member services because I had forgotten my card, this guy got full nazi on me to show him my card.

Why though? I’m going in to the member services, use your little brain dude.

I had such a bad experience at the Kelowna Costco with my contact lenses that I haven’t renewed my membership in over a year, I used to get enough $ through to make the executive membership worth it according to them when I’d come to renew for the past two renewals.

The best part is you don't need a membership to purchase food at the resto, medication, glasses or alcohol..

Some people take it way to seriously

What is saved on my last rental car paid for the executive membership. Some of the benefits are real good

Bon je ne sais pas quoi faire...

J'ai fait shipper mon paquet au Freeport à cause de la grève mais là... mon paquet est comme pogné au US customs depuis presque 2 semaines..

j'ai payé le gros prix pour faire shipper EMS 4 jours...

J'ai contacté USPS, ils me disent que c'est le US Customs qu'ils n'ont pas affaire la dedans... j'ai appelé au US customs de Champlain (NY) et ils me disent que je dois vérifier avec USPS....

je sais plus trop quoi faire là...

leur as tu dit que tétais ingénieur?

Ouais! pis ils m'ont pris au sérieux en maudit! tsé!

Par chance que je me suis identifié comme race supérieure ils auraient pu penser que j'étais cave comme toi hein!

Retourne crosser du monde avec un faux gofoundme pour un chum avec un 3000gt fictive

Back