Recommendations for a Lawyer specializing in hidden defects?

patrickd_21

Hi everyone,

So to keep things simple, I've have a case of a hidden defect on my house with repair bills upwards of $70 000 and last year around this time I took the decision to seek out a lawyer to go after the old owner. The problem I'm having is that I've contacted about 5 lawyers so far (all recommendations from family/friends) and they all either seemed to have no idea what they were talking about, or didnt give a shit about my case.

Seeing as I needed to do something about the situation, I went with what seemed to be the most qualified of the 5 and started the process. Long story short, a year later and I cannot handle this guy anymore. I ask simple questions and it takes him 6-8weeks to respond yes or no and he makes moves without consulting me and giving me my options. Now I'm at a point where I have to make a major decision on which direction to take this case, time is an issue and I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for a yes or no answer on a simple question.

Sooooo, I would like to know if anyone has used a good lawyer that is experienced in hidden defects and will actually give a shit about my case.

Thanks all for your help.

Pat,

Tutino Joseph Gregoire

Tutinolex.com

They're pricy as f* but they know what they're doing for vice cachés cases.

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

Est-ce que les réparations sont déjà faites?

Si oui, bonne chance pour avoir de l'argent de l'ancien propriétaire.

Back