Quality Montreal Roadwork...

Gregster

Legacy Member
Long story short they redid the sewer pipes on my street. It took about 30 days longer. They repaved on Thursday. Not sure they'll be back.. they packed everything up and left.

C'est surement parce qu'il était trop tard dans la saison et ils ont fait une réparation temporaire pour l'hiver.

At least your road has paving we still have 0-3/4” gravel since the summer. By MTL standards you have a top quality road! You should post it to the ville de Montreal fb page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me the name of the street and ill tell u whats going on

lots of jobs were stopped due to poor weather this year... so u may only be seeing a temporary layer of asphalt till next spring

lots of jobs were stopped due to poor weather this year... so u may only be seeing a temporary layer of asphalt till next spring

exact, dans mon boutte aussi l'an passé ils ont patché et sont revenu au printemps.

Are you able to told me what is going on , west island, sources and pierrefonds boulevard, in front of the Tim, NO SIGNS and a cut in the asphalt that gives you a 1.5 '' 90° straight cut!!!

fck man, yesterday I was like why people are acting like loosing control of their car in front of me...

I took the gap @ 35km/h, and I tough my front wheel were kinked... The impact was insane. Road lights are off, can't see shit.

I was pissed, since Skyzo told me the Hakka8 got weak side walls. Fortunately, everything seems all right.

exact, dans mon boutte aussi l'an passé ils ont patché et sont revenu au printemps.

Are you able to told me what is going on , west island, sources and pierrefonds boulevard, in front of the Tim, NO SIGNS and a cut in the asphalt that gives you a 1.5 '' 90° straight cut!!!

fck man, yesterday I was like why people are acting like loosing control of their car in front of me...

I took the gap @ 35km/h, and I tough my front wheel were kinked... The impact was insane. Road lights are off, can't see shit.

I was pissed, since Skyzo told me the Hakka8 got weak side walls. Fortunately, everything seems all right.

Ya jai vu cette job... big project all summer... not sure who the contractor is there... but take pic of the edge and show to city... they can add a asphalt ramp to protect wheels/tires.

This is a nightmare. I've been avoiding that intersection at all costs

Yes poor weather in November is pretty normal. I was quite surprised to see how many construction jobs popped up late October- me thinking - gonna be fun working with snow and ice.
Honestly- I can't believe the time it takes from breaking ground to re pavement- seriously months...
St-Urbain Clark before Bernard- like WTF?
St-Laurent from Dante to Jean Talon- its been months...
Looks like a war zone and nothing seems better.

Yes poor weather in November is pretty normal. I was quite surprised to see how many construction jobs popped up late October- me thinking - gonna be fun working with snow and ice.
Honestly- I can't believe the time it takes from breaking ground to re pavement- seriously months...

the whole city is a nightmare... i just stay away.

and we have another 10 years of this... so brace yourself!

the whole city is a nightmare... i just stay away.

and we have another 10 years of this... so brace yourself!

I am already thinking of moving up north- away from my beloved plateau- I have been there for 25 years...
Between the deaf blind and stupid pedestrians and the Kamikaze cyclists I am not sure I will make it to 2020 without a road rage incident. The landscape has also changed on the island - no longer the jewel of Canada....
anyhow, back to OP comment- yeah the roads suck!

Ha yes Clark and Bernard. you come down through the tunnel and the split left/right. People slam on the brakes figuring out where to go...

j'ai entendu dire qu'on pouvait faire des routes avec du rubber.. ça tombe bien pcq recyc-québec ne sait justement plus quoi faire avec les pneus dits plus bons..

also a good idea would be to open more race tracks rather than closing all of them with that extra rubber laying everywhere without any use..

Back