What do you guys do for filtered water?

rollingsound

INB4: Just drink tap water pussy

I'm in a rental property so can't install filter system, what's the best way to get filtered water in MTL? I'm willing to buy hardware but it can't be permanent. I hate Brita jugs so much they annoy me to end.

https://brita.ca/products/faucet-water-filters/complete/

SetRatioSize650600-Faucet-Filtration-Complete-System-Chrome.png

water cooler. You can get the jugs delivered to you if you're incapable or too lazy to go buy them at the store.
you can get a decent one with hot water and self cleaning, when they go on sale

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I have a water softener, it comes with a filter that needs to be changed yearly.
Water softener <> Water filter.

The ones that comes on the softener is probably something like a Big Blue? Also not a real water filter like a carbon one for example.

Water softener <> Water filter.

The ones that comes on the softener is probably something like a Big Blue? Also not a real water filter like a carbon one for example.

It is big but it's white. The head in which the filter screws into is blue though.

there's a lot of product available, but I would go with the most popular one, so I would be easy to get filters in stores.

- 1st try to find your city water treatment plant, and try to figure out the water quality.
- then with a simple brita filter, depending of the water quality, youll be able to determine if the filter will last. In my case, my city plant is new, I double and almost triple the water volume through my brita.
- Also, having a pitcher on the counter/frigo, will let the chlorine evaporate.

anyway, most of the time, I just drink tap water, yolo

INB4: Just drink tap water pussy

I'm in a rental property so can't install filter system, what's the best way to get filtered water in MTL? I'm willing to buy hardware but it can't be permanent. I hate Brita jugs so much they annoy me to end.
RO system below the counter.

You can even get portable RODI systems for aquariums that plug into your kitchen sink faucet, but then you'd have to stock water in jugs or something.

Just buy a water cooler and refill 5 gallon jugs at the grocery store...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Until they find a way to filter out the estrogen and progestin (progesterone?) we (men) all drink in our tap water and which is responsible for the efemination of male kids in North America, I will continue to drink beer.

social-infographic_water_toxins-20180606.png

It's still made with tap water but at least it has alcohol.

brita pticher, it's ok I guess, removes some of the chlorine taste the water has here in Terrebonne, when I lived in Anjou tap water was ok,

Now making a coffee with tap water will completely change the taste, so it's pretty bad and don't have a choice to filter it somehow.

I used plastic water bottles before from groceries, however i'm not sure how good that plastic from the bottles does to you.

I went with the expensive Kinetico K5 along with their water softener because my well as alot of iron and maganese and other stuff.
I never had a better water...I used to buy/refill atleast 1x 18 liters jug per week if not 2.
The K5 its somewhat permanent as its got its own faucet. So always fresh water
But although pricey compared to other big store filtration...no regert at all
k5_tank_faucet_glass_water_500x500.png

Back